Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkMM

OOoooooo lookie AK kits

no prices?

LCT is a Manufacture/factory so normaly a enduser can't buy it. If LCT really want to sell there own kits to enduser,this would be the end for Ting(RMW) and Ino.

Strange that LCT don't sell their M60 series because they also produce it for Inokatsu.

LCT is a Manufacture/factory so normaly a enduser can't buy it. If LCT really want to sell there own kits to enduser,this would be the end for Ting(RMW) and Ino.

Strange that LCT don't sell their M60 series because they also produce it for Inokatsu.

wait... so then whats the point of this thread if we cannot buy anything?

thats so disappointing if you can not buy direct or there is no where that can order some of the kits i've never seen before, i really wanted that m60 mount :)

Wow... just wow... I must find out what retailer will have this out first. Those AK's are ultimate win.

There is nothing new about these kits, they are the ones Inokatsu and RMW sell. Go take a look here.

No the kits dont seem to be any different to the Inokatsu/guarder/RMW ones but the spare parts are interesting.

Well Ting(RMW) can get those spare parts if you make a request.

To notify you of a new company, brainiac.

yeah but I dont see how this changes anything if these are just RMW's suppliers and its not like we will see any significant change in price.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.