Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this pic on the internet and decided to give it a photoshop treatment and make it look like may dream weapon.

I call it MK14 ECQBR. I plan to do it once i get a KART M14 EBR. Its gonna take a lot of sawing and welding and painting, but with proper help i believe it could work. The downside would be to use mini type bateries, but i think it would be worth the hassle. I havent seen anything like this so far.

What do you guys think?

Cheers

post-23177-1220136415_thumb.jpg

I find this pic on the internet and decided to give it a photoshop treatment and make it look like may dream weapon.

I call it MK14 ECQBR. I plan to do it once i get a KART M14 EBR. Its gonna take a lot of sawing and welding and painting, but with proper help i believe it could work. The downside would be to use mini type bateries, but i think it would be worth the hassle. I havent seen anything like this so far.

What do you guys think?

Cheers

Looks like it will be tough, but if it works out, great looking weapon. I would love to see it.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you guys think?

Cheers

Find some pictures of Ledpocket's EBR Shorty.

Should give you some more inspiration.

• 2 weeks later...