Parsley

Artistic Airsoft

Decided to try my hand at something with a bit more of a set up,

Both purdy. The second one is better but the scope seems wrong. Kind of too new if you get my drift.

Greg.

I was going for something slightly different here... biggrin.gif

Confession: I'm a fan of CSI, NCIS, Bones... and crime dramas in general.

*snip*

*snip*

Edited to look like an X-ray. I think I'll return to this idea with some internals overlaid or something so it actually looks more convincing.

How'd you get the orange tip off of your Xcelerator? I simply can't gen mine off, and I cen't fine a 6" hi capa barrel, either. You have the KJW, right?

Dude - forum rules prohibit discussing how to remove the orange tip from your gun if you live somewhere where you have to have one.

And, I don't have to have one. Nearly everyone at my field and home forum have had orange tips removed for years.

In america, retailers and importers have to have an orange tip on there. Players, can remove it after they buy it.

Edited by Short Stack

Illegal / Banned Subjects

Users from countries where airsoft isn't allowed, cannot ask for advice about this sport if we understand that have illegal items in their possession.

You also cannot discuss anything that will help someone break the law in his or her locale. This includes the following...

* How to remove the Orange Paint from the muzzle of US replicas (or in other countries where it is a legal requirement)

Forum Rules

Edited by Hedganian

Didn't understand at first, but you meant that if we discuss it in an open forum, someone else who is not allowed to remove orange tips(like stuntmans country) could see it and find out.

Thank you for telling me this.

I've always hated the P90+Phantom Kits, I never saw the point of extending a short gun 10 inches more than you need to but if you like it then thats cool with me 8)

Nice picture though ;)

Didn't understand at first, but you meant that if we discuss it in an open forum, someone else who is not allowed to remove orange tips(like stuntmans country) could see it and find out.

Thank you for telling me this.

removing the orange tip on gun replicas in general in the US is an illegal action, no matter what anybody tells you, but the rule is lax when it comes to what the owner does with it, but it just absolutely needs an orange tip during commercial sales and such, because thats the rule.

its just that a cop just doesn't care, but can use it against you if her or she wants.

i dont want to get off topic, but there was just a serious case of ignorance right there.

Hope you guys like these

*BEAUTIFULPICSSNIP*

Those are all awesome. I wish I could get one, but i'm an idiot when it comes to pistols and building them. The first one, with the lighter, is my favorite.

Canon 7D. I think the lens I had on it that day was the EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens. It was kinda low lighting and I had a bit of a long exposure which gave me more grain than I wanted, but in the end it was good enough.