Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parsley

Artistic Airsoft

Not my picture at all but this popped up in my dA today and I thought it was a pretty nice long exposure shot and everyone here might also wish to see it:

http://pringle753.deviantart.com/#/d5irav8

Edit: Ahhh though .. it is real steel .... I thought it came via one of the airsoft groups I am in ... my bad .. it is still a good shot and mad eme want to try and do some cool long exposure shots, more thinking of trying to do a halo style ring.

Not my picture at all but this popped up in my dA today and I thought it was a pretty nice long exposure shot and everyone here might also wish to see it:

http://pringle753.deviantart.com/#/d5irav8

Edit: Ahhh though .. it is real steel .... I thought it came via one of the airsoft groups I am in ... my bad .. it is still a good shot and mad eme want to try and do some cool long exposure shots, more thinking of trying to do a halo style ring.

It's like fire! :)

How does that work exactly? Just keep the aperture open for a few seconds while waving a laser around?

It's like fire! :)

How does that work exactly? Just keep the aperture open for a few seconds while waving a laser around?

Yup :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-exposure_photography

Am sure there are some nice guides out there to add other ideas to it, it is quite cool :D, you just need a bright luminous items so you can even just use a glow stick ect.

Canon EOS 1100D.  Far as I know it's their most basic SLR, very much the entry level, but it made sense for me being a total photography noob.  It's probably going to take years for me to fully understand it because the amount of options and possibilities with one of these vs a compact hurts my brain a bit, but you can quite easily just take it out the box leaving everything on automatic and it'll snap really nice pictures.  Given the price and the fact you've got a whole world of canon accessories out there I think it's a great investment.

Even as an "entry level" camera its still very capable. Whats the kit lens with that? If I were you I'd take it out of Auto when the picture is non essential, have practise sessions and just dial things up down till you get a feel for this triangle:

The_Exposure_Triangle1.jpg

8655833143_5f40191ef0_z.jpg
Ninja by night! by Helix R.I., on Flickr
havent had enough? lets play a game! click the pic!
maybe not the most legit way of showing kit, but a bit of posing instead! (couldnt find a good thread for the pics!)

Ops-Core Ballistic w/ VAS Shroud
EOG Nvg Counterweight Pouch
Ms2000 Strobe
2x S&S V-lite (Red & Green)
Surefire HL1-Tan
US Flag IR Reflective Patch
X71 IR Reflective/luminecent patch
ir Reflective Tab (Ontop)
Norotos INVG Arm
Norotos Dual Dovetail Arm (soon Wilcox Dovetail J-Arm)
Pvs-14 Gen3 w/ Wilcox Amber Filter (not used in pic) & Armasight Compass (not used in pic)

TAD Gear Stealth Jacket

LBT-1547A

Lowa Zephyr GTX High

ICS Mk18 Block 2
Eotech 553 w/ Surefire 3x magnifier
AN/PEQ-15 w/ NF Surefire M600c
Madbull Gemtech Halo Suppressor

I'm by no way a Pro photographer, but I'm starting to learn more and more, this one was shot in JPEG, (I will try to shoot in RAW) and edited in Lightroom for a more vivid effect. 

You can never ever go wrong with a Glock! :bleh:

479421_10200652282885432_1420561171_o.jp

Looks awesome, great use of black and white! .... I wish i could use my houses back yard .. sadly I have to make do with my bedroom and my bed .. and what ever materials I get my hands on xD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.