Parsley

Artistic Airsoft

Cheers Sturmjager :)

Getting a EOTech 552 on top of the scope carryhandle, and the project's done :)

It's time to raise money and embark on my MG36 project soon

I find this pic on the internet and decided to give it a photoshop treatment and make it look like may dream weapon.

I call it MK14 ECQBR. I plan to do it once i get a KART M14 EBR. Its gonna take a lot of sawing and welding and painting, but with proper help i believe it could work. The downside would be to use mini type bateries, but i think it would be worth the hassle. I havent seen anything like this so far.

What do you guys think?

Cheers

post-23177-1220136415_thumb.jpg

I find this pic on the internet and decided to give it a photoshop treatment and make it look like may dream weapon.

I call it MK14 ECQBR. I plan to do it once i get a KART M14 EBR. Its gonna take a lot of sawing and welding and painting, but with proper help i believe it could work. The downside would be to use mini type bateries, but i think it would be worth the hassle. I havent seen anything like this so far.

What do you guys think?

Cheers

Looks like it will be tough, but if it works out, great looking weapon. I would love to see it.

Holy image dump, Batman! (Some reused, some not)

Trying brightening up the last two, either in photoshop (in which case you'll probably get tons of artifacts)or just throw some light on there when you shoot. The would look great with more light.

What do you guys think?

Cheers

Find some pictures of Ledpocket's EBR Shorty.

Should give you some more inspiration.

These were taken and photoshopped on my cell phone. yep thats right, my phone has photoshop filters. yay japan.

08100623440002000100010mj9.jpg0810062344000200010001xr9.jpg

081006234400030001ve3.jpg0810062347000100010001hf2.jpg

ma32096500010001dr9.jpg