Parsley

Artistic Airsoft

Unfortunately I lack proper settings, unlike some of you, but I'm working my way towards building a little studio.

I will have to keep myself amused before I get that far as well though, so I'll keep on sharing anyways...

No_Trespassing_II_by_Pkekyo.jpg

Well these aren't nearly as good as the rest of the pics in this thread...I do like them. Taken with a really bad digital camera.

artsyg361.jpg

artsyg36.jpg

artsyp902.jpg

cheers

Thanks chaplain, probably easier for me just to post how it was done :P:

First step was to cut around an image of myself and paste it onto the sandbox background. This was done as separate layers therefore allowing me to make additional cuts on the foreground image (e.g. in the trigger guard).

Then it was a case of merging the layers and using the dodge and burn tools to highlight specific areas, and give the illusion of a light source from the top left (lens flare added at the end helped here too).

Next, I played with the colour levels, boosted contrast, brightness etc until I had it how i wanted.

Hope that helps

Razor

yeah

when i shot it for the first and only time, the bbs just didn't stop flying...

forgot to mention. its a WA S.C.W.1 SVI 5.0 standard.

Edited by Horsem4n

Thanks chaplain, probably easier for me just to post how it was done :P:

First step was to cut around an image of myself and paste it onto the sandbox background. This was done as separate layers therefore allowing me to make additional cuts on the foreground image (e.g. in the trigger guard).

Then it was a case of merging the layers and using the dodge and burn tools to highlight specific areas, and give the illusion of a light source from the top left (lens flare added at the end helped here too).

Next, I played with the colour levels, boosted contrast, brightness etc until I had it how i wanted.

Hope that helps

Razor

that helped alot thnx dude!!

greetz

chaplain