* Machined Steel Lower Receiver

Specifications:

Gear Box: Ver.3

Motor: /

Magazine: 400 Rds

Length: 752-956mm

Barrel Length: /

Weight: 5020g

Battery: AK Stick Type Battery ( 8.4/9.6V Recommended, Not Included )

Muzzle Velocity: 310-330FPS with 0.2g BBs

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine

Price: 700 USD

Linky

I've seen Avalon branded accessories before, but this seems to be their first full blown AEG. Anyone know any more about the company?

WGC made a big deal over the Avalon Glock 18 slides. And this Galil looks pretty spot on. Its even got the bottle opener built into the bi-pod. The nly thing that worries me is that I can;t find a website for Avalon, though, its does sometimes prove difficult to find the websites of these small, limited run firms.

WGC made a big deal over the Avalon Glock 18 slides. And this Galil looks pretty spot on. Its even got the bottle opener built into the bi-pod. The nly thing that worries me is that I can;t find a website for Avalon, though, its does sometimes prove difficult to find the websites of these small, limited run firms.

I searched really hard for Avalon's website a while back, and even created a thread here asking if anyone knew (with no replies). Finally, I asked a retailer here in Taiwan and it was confirmed that Avalon does not have a dedicated company website as of now.

I wish manufacturers would put more effort into their websites, even if only to hype product releases...... <_<

Archived