Classic Army With Licensed Umarex Trades

Puding

apart from the fact they are not right. <_<

Just Slapping HK on the gun is not enough if you ask me, they could, as license holder, at least put the trade on the right places, in the right size.

WHAT DOSE THIS SAY FOR US THAT DONT SPEAK GERMAN

Heckler & Koch HK 416 S-AEG Jetzt Vorbestellen - Auslieferung erfolgt voraussichtlich Ende Mai !

Die ersten 10 Besteller der Heckler & Koch Modelle bekommen noch eine Flasche Guarder BBs 6000 x 0,25g dazu. Classic Army konnte für diesen hochwertigen Nachbau des H&K 416, als Hersteller gewonnen werden. Zu den Besonderheiten dieses Modells zählen die Vollmetallkonstruktion, der Schnellwechsel-Handguard, das in das Hauptgehäuse übergehende Schienensystem, das dem Original nachgebildete Gas-Kolben System. Zum ersten Mal hat CA bei dieser Waffe ein Blowback System verwirklicht, d.h. der Verschluss bewegt sich, wie bei Original, bei jedem Schuss vor und zurück. Weiterhin verfügt die H&K 416 über ein von einstellbares Hop-Up System, das sich besonders durch den funktionierenden Bolt Catch, leicht einstellen lässt. An das 422mm lange Schienensystem können diverse Anbauteile, wie Griff oder Akkubox, angebracht werden. Weitere Merkmale sind der 5-fach verstellbare Ausziehschaft und die voll einstellbare Visiertrommel.

this is what I got off babblefish. Helps at least some.

Heckler & cook HK 416 SAW now a booking in advance - distribution presumably takes place at the end of of May! The first 10 orderers of the Heckler & cook of models get still another bottle Guarder BBS 6000 x 0,25g in addition. Classic Army could for this high-quality reproduction of the H&K 416, when manufacturers are won. Among the characteristics of this model the full metal design, the quick change Handguard, the rail system changing into the main housing, the original copied gas piston system ranks that. For the first time APPROX. with this weapon a Blowback carried out system, i.e. the catch moves, as with original, forwards with each shot and back. Further the H&K 416 has adjustable Hop UP from system, which can be particularly adjusted by the functioning Bolt Catch, easily. To the 422mm long rail system various attachments, like grasp or Akkubox, can be attached. Further characteristics are the 5-fold adjustable taking off shank and the fully adjustable visor drum.

Ok, well this rifle is again, nowhere near the quality of VFC (from the looks) and the trades are way off......having said that, the question still looms as to what VFC plan to do with thier HK416s....will they make more? or won't they?

If VFC pulls out of the 416 race, then that only leaves SRC and JG...I won't consider Hurricane because its only a kit!

From the german text, it seems like CA is making some, belated, design catch-ups.....like functioning bolt release, and the "blowback" system....which isn't really a blow back system, just a moving bolt which probably gives you a virbration effect similar to a Playstation joypad :P

A short translation for you guys :)

Heckler & Koch HK 416 S-AEG Pre-order now – delivery will be effected end of may. First 10 customers will receive a bottle of 6000 0,25g Guarder BBs for free.

Classic Army could be won as manufacturer of this high quality replica of the H&K 416. Features of this gun include full metal construction, a QD handguard which interlocks with the upper receiver and realistic gas-piston system. For the first time CA incorporated a blowback system in an airsoft gun. This means that the bolt will move like on the real deal forward and backward while shooting. Furthermore the H&K 416 features an easily adjustable hop-up due to its functional bolt catch. Various accessories like vertical grips and battery cases can be mounted on the 422mm long rail system. Other features include a 5-positon retractable stock and a fully adjustable drum sight.

Sounds like CA is copying VFCs construction, with addition of a Crane stock instead of a battery case. Currently it's quite unclear how the trades will look, as the pictures above are photoshopped. Normally I would guess they will be correct in size ans shape, but as Umarex is involved everything ist possible.

500 Euro for a CA is IMO way to much money, especially as nobody has seen this gun till now and a VFC is a lot cheaper (and most likly better than anything CA can produce in terms of material and quality). But the problem is that VFC will no longer produce it's 416 due to the design patent of H&K on the look of the 416.

Just a question, German market, didn't that mean semi-only AEGs, by law?

Correct. If you order a AEG from a German retailer it will be Semiauto only. But of course CA will produce these guns in fullauto for all other markets.

Also, is that Europe-wide price or price in Germany?

Well this is the price of one German retailer. So you can't say it's the price in Germany. But I bet price tag will be high everywhere for these guns, as every retailer in the world has to buy the guns from Umarex due to the trademark deal with H&K. They can dictate prices - as long as enough guns are sold of course. And that's another question. I seriously doubt that this guns will sell well at the current price. Even in Germany you can get a G&P M4 for 330 Euro, so why should anybody buy an inferior CA for 50% more? Let's waint and see, I guess Umarex will flop with the 416 at the current price tag.

MP5 trades are B&T and so are already catered for.

On the one hand I think its a good thing that UMAREX has decided to get into bed with a recognised manufacturer....I think VFC did pretty well out of the HK416, and perhaps its time VFC moved on anyway, with clone companies and SRC jumping on the bandwagon...its almost as if the top dog got its share of the Carcus, and is walking away to leave the lesser rabid animals to fight over the scraps....this is good news for VFC owners :) I can imagine the worth of those rifles going up as more and more companies knock out inferior replicas!

Ohhh, I can't wait to see Classic Army's painted recievers...whoopee.... :P

Yeah, but who would buy a B&T MP5 if they instead could get one with H&K trademarks (small, descrete trades, not huge, silvery-white flashy stuff)?

Or SAR G3 rifles instead of H&K?

Or for that matter, Arsenal Las Vegas instead of Kalashinkov?

Getting a slice off of Umarex' H&K trades was a smart move by CA, IMHO.

Didn't H&K stop their own production of the MP5/HK33/HK53 about a year ago?

It's still in production on license and with different trades, like B&T.

If so, for the modern nutcase, it's not that bad with different trades.

So long as they look right that is. ;)

Maybe you could say that CA is one step ahead for once! :D

Archived