Classic Army With Licensed Umarex Trades

Puding

Does that mean the Mp5's will have proper trades as well? not that i have seen mp5 trades before to know what they look like.

As far as inofficial informations are availabe, nothing will change on the CA MP5, it will still have B&T trades.

Real MP5 trades are present on top of the receiver

http://hkpro.com/mp5kserial.jpg

Didn't H&K stop their own production of the MP5/HK33/HK53 about a year ago?

No, MP5 is still in production. Production of all other roller locked rifles (except MSG 90 and PSG1) have been stoped quite a while ago.

Getting a slice off of Umarex' H&K trades was a smart move by CA, IMHO.

copy VFC, release it under Umarex, and you have max output with minimum effort.

We, It goes to show they don't have to copy TM all the time. :D

If VFC pulls out of the 416 race, then that only leaves SRC and JG...I won't consider Hurricane because its only a kit!

You forgot about the AGM clone released a couple of weeks ago :)

It's supposed to be full metal, comes with 2 barrels (10' and 14.5'), battery crane stock, battery, charger & sling.

Quite hot (420fps), but with a guarder FTK it will be skirmishable for less than £180.

http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?products_id=1758

£96 shipped to the UK, so cheap I ordered one today just to check, couldn't resist...

im thinking classic army will make a 416 without trades and then one with trades. hence a price diffrence lol :P

Wouldn't make much sense, as there's a design patent on the look of the 416. So CA would need the Umarex licence in any case and there wouldn't be a price difference.

yes, we did forget about that hideous AGM clone that looks almost nothing like a 416. With the disgusting trades and stock its not a 416 in the least. I'm not picky when it comes to guns being realistic, but thats just plain off. It's almost like they said, screw it, whats the point half way through making the design.

Am I the only one that read the translation? From reading it I understand that the CA 416 will have blowback?

It says that the bolt will move when shooting, so I am going to say that is blowback. Even so, I would get the VFC over the CA, just because the VFC is NIIIIICEE.

Am I the only one that read the translation? From reading it I understand that the CA 416 will have blowback?

It says that the bolt will move when shooting, so I am going to say that is blowback. Even so, I would get the VFC over the CA, just because the VFC is NIIIIICEE.

Keep in mind that this is a CA, so the more parts that can move, the more parts that can brake. :D

and it's not really blowback like a GBB, they just copied the TM system of the AK-47MN. their will be, or already is, an SA58 with the same system.

If you want real blowback on an M4, buy WA.

look at their wesite they have pictures up of the G36C the trades are red

http://www.umarex.com/index.php?id=product...Hash=5f8ba965a5

not sure if its the final version

that looks like a JG with, bad trades on it.

the mp7 doesn't look too bad, but really if you have the license, the least you could do as a company is put on the correct one, geez. <_<

actually Umarex should be ashamed of itself.

A 416 made by CA, so the anti copy company working together with a company that copies.

:waggle:

Archived