My PC owns your PC.

squarepusher

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antagon, you own.

My computer also does what I need it to do. It's a bit old, and outdated (not too much though).

Something like uhh a generic GeForce4 video card, some ###### PSU, 512 RAM, motherboard sound, AMD 1.2ghz processor. I rarely play games as now adays it seems like they sacrafice good game play for more special affects.

English please next time.

But my enitre point is, my system can be completely moved, in less then 2 minutes.

Plus, I could pwn in any game you can, with out a single cord :P

Advantages of a laptop :)

plus, wtf is a PSU?

Speak english? If you think your pc 'pwns' so hard then you should at least no what a Power Supply Unit is :P

PSU (English Translation) = Power Supply Units

Laptops = Bad Psu

Bad Psu = Bad Stability, can't take latest gen graphics cards

Bad Stability, can't take latest gen graphics cards = Owned by Squarepushers PC

Doofers: generic term for things I don't understand. See also: doobreys, oo-ja-ma-flicks, thingies, wotsits, doobrey-firkins, and flanges.

Flanges: present participle - A delay-based effect that produces a "whooshing" sound that sweeps across the frequency spectrum. See, I have a boss guitar flanger and a Korg synthesizer that has a flanger.

NOW YOU KNOW!

A chap I got into airsoft once tried to tell me how good his PC was, he shut up when I pointed to my G36 and then pointed at him.

My PC, it won't play many of the latest games at anywhere near decent speed with any of the fancy trickery (though I forget what the most recent game I have actually played is). Frankly I don't see the point in spending any money on it until it stops working.Because I know my pc may be better than some people's but, frankly, I don't give a damn. Others have girlfriends, I admit I don't yet, does that make me a lesser person? Therefore if I have a semi decent PC and others don't that doesn't make them lesser people.

Sorry to go on but what I thought seemed like a bit of a joke appears to be getting a bit out of hand.

Sorry to go on but what I thought seemed like a bit of a joke appears to be getting a bit out of hand.

It's not getting out of hand at all. It's serving its purpose quite well - it's a forum where brave PCs around the UK come and battle each other in hexidecimal code. Rock!

Like you said, I have a girlfriend as well - but a 'fight your girlfriends' thread doesn't seem in order - I'd draw the line there, but until that point, I'd say it's closer to j0x than fl4m3s. So to sp33k.

Implying that this thread was a way for me to show that some are "lesser people" is really the most offensive thing that's been said. Just a bit melodramatic imo. They're just computers.

sp*

Speak english? If you think your pc 'pwns' so hard then you should at least no what a Power Supply Unit is :P

Penis Substitute Unit?

Seriously dude, no-one cares how much your PC "pwns".

Meh. Mouthy rich kids need to pipe down in my humble opinion.

Yeah... nice one.

Let's all get really over the top and offensive about a joke thread, now that's mature.

If you and sledge do have a problem, sort it out by PM.

<_<

Penis Substitute Unit?

Seriously dude, no-one cares how much your PC "pwns".

Meh.  Mouthy rich kids need to pipe down in my humble opinion.

Don't flame with lame PSU jokes, and then offer it as your humble opinion.

Just before you e-mail me or bomb my house; like the whole damn thread is, this IS believe it or not! :o a joke:

My PC owns your humble opinion and unmitigated rich jokes.

Oh come on. The purpose of this thread was for you to boast about your new computer which Daddy bought for you.

Maybe I was a little harsh, but when I was sixteen I worked a crappy job for the best part of two years to afford my first PC, and had someone in the "real world" come along and made the boasts you have I'd have said much the same thing.

Rikkster Posted Today, 08:47 AM

QUOTE(squarepusher @ Oct 4 2004, 05:35 PM)

Oh come on. The purpose of this thread was for you to boast about your new computer which Daddy bought for you.

:o outrageous!!

EDIT- lolling at my quoting incompetence

AMD 2800XP CPU

Asus A7N8X-X Mobo

Radeon 9800Pro GFX card

1024MB DDR 333 Ram

:160GB Maxtor Diamond 9 HDD

NEC 2500 DVDR/W

Sony DVD Rom

:AG Neovo 17" TFT

Medusa 5.1 Headset

Thats the computer on the left, m gaming PC

The system on the right is my file server. Gotta keep all my stuff nice and safe now

PSU (English Translation) = Power Supply Units

Laptops = Bad Psu

Bad Psu = Bad Stability, can't take latest gen graphics cards

Bad Stability, can't take latest gen graphics cards = Owned by Squarepushers PC

How logical of you.

Someone lock the thread before Rikkster tells us about his childhood spent cleaning chimneys. ??? So you work for money.. big deal, so does everyone, and so will I.

The purpose of the thread WAS to show off my new pc. I'm proud of it. What is that, a crime? So my Dad bought it for me... it's actually his PC and I'm still contributing money towards it AND some of my Christmas/Birthday money so maybe you should stop acting like the third world disaster child you seem to think you are.

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm ashamed to say I don't know my PC's specs. R22 and Femme-Fatale built it for me last Christmas. You'll have to ask them what it's got. All I know is it's pretty damn cool and has Sound Forge, which I love!

Oh, and if we're talking sad childhood/PC related stuff: until I got my funky one from R22 and Femme, my PC was a 386 :o ! Now THAT'S a true tale of child abuse :lol:!

Archived