TSI Armories™ Galil Series Review

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Okay, the KA galil SAR has been released - who wants to do a comparison?

damn I had a look at gamepod and all the galils are out of stock...uscm feel like making an extra 1000 bucks from me in this lousy economy (hint hint sell)? :P

Edited by Agent47
  • 2 weeks later...
Only if there was a gbb version :( after hearing the old school all plastic galil that sounded like a chainsaw the aeg version isnt just the same sound. i wish there was a gbb version!

It doesn't look like any manufacturer has any plans to make a GBB version any time soon. I know TSI has no interest in going down that path, especially with all their efforts being devoted to the Tavor currently.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone had a chance to test, or find out, if any of the airsoft Galil mags on the market work in the TSI series? I know the Russian Mania Workshop hi-caps do - but they're high caps, and they don't look 100% right...

P.S. The only other thing I've found is the Avalon/VFC hi-cap Galil mags: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ALIL_srch_galil

The Action made Micro Galil kits come with a nice-looking synthetic-material style mag, but I haven't seen anybody selling just the mag on it own....

Edited by Maple-Leaf
  • 3 weeks later...

Good news guys - the KA magazines DO fit the TSI Galil. :) I haven't yet had a chance to take it out for a test shoot, so I can't report on the feeding reliability, but the mags do fit! They are a bit of a snug fit though - especially at the rear corners (as you can see in the pic below). But that's nothing that a bit of filing won't solve.

post-5157-1229717030_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1229717050_thumb.jpg

post-5157-1229717068_thumb.jpg

Good news guys - the KA magazines DO fit the TSI Galil. :) I haven't yet had a chance to take it out for a test shoot, so I can't report on the feeding reliability, but the mags do fit! They are a bit of a snug fit though - especially at the rear corners (as you can see in the pic below). But that's nothing that a bit of filing won't solve.

Kick *albatross*!!! Please do test out the feeding. If they do feed well, I'll have to buy a bunch. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...