TSI Armories™ Galil Series Review

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys - took my baby skirmishing yesterday (in sub-zero temperatures and occassional snow fall), and I'm very happy to report that the King Arms mag worked absolutely fine! No feeding problems AT ALL. :D

Yep, I've been using the King Arms Mags myself too. I think the only reason why KA originally told me that the mags wouldn't work in the TSI Galil was because they were coming out with their own Galil and didn't want people to just buy their Galil mags, and not their Galils. That said, I have had a chance to check out the KA Galil and I found the quality to be very nice. It doesn't feature any RS parts which the TSI one does (and as a result the TSI one feels closer to RS), however, the KA Galil was a solidly built AEG and was well put together.

great review uscmcorps. very professional looking pics, not a lot of forumgoers can snap with that quality.

LOL ... The pics are pretty mediocre in my opinion ... but thanks! ;)

Are these still in production? Great review!

I'm not 100% sure. I'd recommend emailing TSI at sales@tsiarmories.com and ask them directly. From what I recall they were almost completely sold out of all the Galils except for perhaps a handful of Micro Galils. I also heard recently that some US Firearms distributors and LEO/MIL depts were interested in the TSI Galils as training tools to accompany the RS Galils they were importing. So it's possible that they'd be doing another limited run of them. Best bet is just to email them and ask. You never know. ;)