Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sorry dont have any pics, but if you want up pm me and ill try and do a write up.

btw thx for the crits guys, even to you that hate it. and ray that mg36 is sick man.

I love the M249  with the armalite retractable stock.  Do you have any pics of how you managed to install that stock onto your weapon?
forget that, must have been my PC being stoopid, but bloody lovely gun!!

and im loving that Para! nice work shroomalistic! did you ocnvert it? as it has the M16 style flash hider.. :unsure:

Its was my stock src orange flashhider that I painted OD with the krylon camo. It gives it an even more compact look. The furniture and mag I painted too. The inner barrel is a little long for the flashhider (can see it a little in the cage part but lust 3-4m too long)but I painted the outside of it black so you cant see it and made a custom spacer so the barrel dont wobble it in. I just need to get a new piston one of these days, the pgc gear box I have in it is a little tight and wont fit too many pistons.

Get the VFC, best customer support ever and its a bit more accurate then the inokatsu. For an m249 maybe wait for the hero arms, its supposed to be metal and in the star price range. The g&p uses a ver gearbox so that might give ya trouble. The star is all plastic and looks alright but feels all wrong plus parts are hard to find at the moment.

Get the VFC,  best customer support ever and its a bit more accurate then the inokatsu.  For an m249 maybe wait for the hero arms,  its supposed to be metal and in the star price range.  The g&p uses a ver gearbox so that might give ya trouble.  The star is all plastic and looks alright but feels all wrong plus parts are hard to find at the moment.

actualy, the VFC is MUCH more accurate to the RS than the inokatsu. somewhere in the forums this guy compared the 3 and i was very suprised. VFC FTW!

Archived