Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh well the seach continues.

does anyone know is the basic construction of the front end the same under the body work on the e3 as the nam spec on the top 60.

Well i was tryign to post the link, but it came up as null. Try searching in the US eBay for M60, under collectibles and then militaria.

As for the body work. The E3 barrel and Standard barrel are different. I recently decided to switch my M60E3 Shorty to the M60 Seals STD version, kinda like you, but luckly I got M60 STD parts from an auction I won on eBay (god damn my reliance on them sometimes...). Anyway, on the Nam version, the feed tray cover is attached to the barrel locker (i believe), unlike on the E3's, the feed tray cover is seperate. I dunno if that was clear enough, but if i were to take pictures it should explain itself.

Well i was tryign to post the link, but it came up as null. Try searching in the US eBay for M60, under collectibles and then militaria.

As for the body work. The E3 barrel and Standard barrel are different. I recently decided to switch my M60E3 Shorty to the M60 Seals STD version, kinda like you, but luckly I got M60 STD parts from an auction I won on eBay (god damn my reliance on them sometimes...). Anyway, on the Nam version, the feed tray cover is attached to the  barrel locker (i believe), unlike on the E3's, the feed tray cover is seperate. I dunno if that was clear enough, but if i were to take pictures it should explain itself.

cheers mate thats good to know, just want to do away with the front pistol grip never liked them. much prefer the old handgrip. nice one.

hey anyone know where i can get a complete for grip section from the a1 version m60? got a top e3 shorty and want to convert it in to a shorty a1 type of thing. got the stock and metal flash hider will keep the bipod as is mines a gb tech steel one. its just the for grip assembly i cant find any where. i know its going to be a bit of a mongrel but hey i dont care. any help much apprieciated. will post pics soon. cheers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/M60-Foregrip-M-60-Fron...1QQcmdZViewItem

:)

*EDIT*

The link doesn't appear to be working. Here's the item number:

Hope this helps! :D

I had realsteel M-60 handguard and complete bipod assembly on eBay few days ago, but got them removed & eBay gave me 14 days suspension. Nice little trick from them. There's no way you could sell those items on eBay, if you expect to get a decent price of them. If anyone has any interest towards these parts, please PM for details. They're both in great, original condition.

They have done that to me when I sell EOTechs and Surefire weapon lights. I want to wring someone's neck, but then I realize it's probably just a bot. A bot with California's collective understanding of firearms. I also realize that without eBay I would not be able to make so much money by doing so little.

master_titled, $600 for carry handle? You're sure it wasn't handguard? I've seen them for $600, but for carry handle, no deal it can be true.

Even if money wasn't an issue, I'd still take GB-Tech or Inokatsu handle over the real one. Easier to find, and fit. I had real E3 handle recently, and it was way too far from Inokatsu version, and as well overpriced. You just have to do a lot of modifications and spend money practically for nothing, if you really want real deal Mk43 handle.

There's a nice E4 conversion at gunbroker's. If money is not a problem, take that. $6000 for few bits can't be too much, can it?

master_titled, $600 for carry handle? You're sure it wasn't handguard? I've seen them for $600, but for carry handle, no deal it can be true.

Even if money wasn't an issue, I'd still take GB-Tech or Inokatsu handle over the real one. Easier to find, and fit. I had real E3 handle recently, and it was way too far from Inokatsu version, and as well overpriced. You just have to do a lot of modifications and spend money practically for nothing, if you really want real deal Mk43 handle.

There's a nice E4 conversion at gunbroker's. If money is not a problem, take that. $6000 for few bits can't be too much, can it?

it's just, i've just brought one of the gb-tech/vfc mod0 mk43's, and have read the carry handles are prety ######...

Archived