• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gallery_341_191_38989.jpg

gallery_341_191_13396.jpg

gallery_341_191_160524.jpg

gallery_341_191_68476.jpg

gallery_341_191_56769.jpg

I don't know where to post this, sorry. It's not an Armalite brand, but it is half HKM4 body and half Colt body. Maybe I put it in HK thread or just here in the Support Weapon Pics. Feel free to erase it if doesn't belong here. I wanted to post it based on its intended function.

Edited:

Kuneho Armament Company (KAC) Sparrow 5.56 (SHRIKE inspired) Advanced Weapon System Mod 0.1 (first prototype).

I hope I don't spark any arguments here. I just want to share what I got sitting beside me.

Thanks Arnie for hosting my pictures. Hope you guys like my humble prototype.

Thanks guys, I hope we create enough "buzz" so G&P, Guarder, GBTech, Star and the others will make our real Shrike conversion kit.

Hey Ledpocket, we got the same inspiration. Your design was ingenious where the feed tray and cover is built into the removable sights. I also was thinking of building the cover on the Guarder tri-rail.

Since I didn't have $35 to order the part from Hong Kong, I just made the cover out of Strathmore Cardboard laying around here in the office. Then, I fiberglassed it. It was my first time fiberglassing, and it sure was fun and hell at the same time. I applied a lot of Bondo to fix irregularities in the shape. After the whole thing got solid enough, then I applied primer and black paint. For the metallic scratch effect, well that is top secret information. Just kidding! (Sharpie Silver/Metallic Ink) Apply alcohol on cotton buds and rub the silver ink to give it a smooth fading look.

I will do a new set in the near future. This time, I'll be able to afford balsa wood blocks. I will just carve the whole kit from it, then apply a thinner fiberglass fabric.

For the feed tray, it's kind of embarrassing where I got the parts. So, there I was in the bathroom, and I saw this B00006ISD8.jpg.

Aha! The perfect shape I was looking for!

:wide-eyed: That is one of the most original things I've seen since joining Arnie's! Correction: That is one of the most original things I've seen since joining Arnie's that also looks sexy. Nice job, Scoob!!

This accomplishment ranks up there with Heavywep's Mrs.

gallery_341_191_38989.jpg

gallery_341_191_13396.jpg

gallery_341_191_160524.jpg

gallery_341_191_68476.jpg

gallery_341_191_56769.jpg

I don't know where to post this, sorry. It's not an Armalite brand, but it is half HKM4 body and half Colt body. Maybe I put it in HK thread or just here in the Support Weapon Pics. Feel free to erase it if doesn't belong here. I wanted to post it based on its intended function.

Edited:

Kuneho Armament Company (KAC) Sparrow 5.56 (SHRIKE inspired) Advanced Weapon System Mod 0.1 (first prototype).

I hope I don't spark any arguments here. I just want to share what I got sitting beside me.

Thanks Arnie for hosting my pictures. Hope you guys like my humble prototype.

I... I must know how you did this. I want to make one for myself. :)

Archived