• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more pics of my M60:

m60_new04.JPG

handguard.JPG

The real handguard and carrying handle

pistolgrip.JPG

The real pistol grip. The attachment pin is just visible. I had a lug machined and welded to the receiver through which the front attachment pin passes. The rear is fitted like the real-deal, with a railed piece that slides inside the receiver. This required modifiying the gear tray. Notice the missing metal plate from the top of the grip and the middle pin. I need to have these made.

stock.JPG

The real stock with the folding shoulder rest the TOP piece lacks. All the real furniture is rubber coated steel. Holding the gun feels totally different from the crappy TOP parts!

Yeah, they're a b**ch to find. I had a gun collector I know order them from me and had to wait over 8 months for the bipods, pistol grip and handguards. I still have a front sight, flash hider and gas tube coming in at some point. Hopefully very soon!

A friend ordered the Inokatsu E3, so when that arrives I'll know what parts it will need to have replaced :) I'll be ordering either the Inokatsu or the VFC next month.

bigphish038, are you talking about the front pistol grip only, or the whole handguard set with pistol grip? If it's $200 for the pistol grip, that's pure robbery. Autoweapons.com has E3 front grip for less than $100. I was told by my "contact" that E3 front grip would be about 50-60 USD, that's not so bad. The rest of E3 parts are quite expensive, wonder why. Because E3 isn't that good weapon in real life, is it? Are those E3 parts rare or something?

If there is one part you should add to your airsoft M60, it's definitely feed tray cover. Not only because it weights double the same as DTP metal cover, twenty times more than TOP plastic cover, but also because it looks so different:

M60_cover.jpg

Those scratches are something you'll never see with airsoft feed tray covers...

• 2 weeks later...

finaly got pics of our 60mm mortar in action! And yes, it works VERRY well. At our last game (Kansas, Nebraska and MO invaded Oklahoma) the mortar was instramental in laying down a barage of BB's to keep the Okies in their defensive positions while our infantry cut them down. Hell, at one point they walked the rounds right up to a bunker and got an entire squad with one shell!

2151935910073593570xYHVlb_ph.jpg

It can fire either 100 BB's at a shot acuratly out to about 300feet or a neft howler MUCH farther

another pic of the big gun in action

>

and here is the Tube Pack being worn by the Captain of the mortar cew.

>

(for some reason it's only displaying links, anyone know why?)

Here's some pictures of my belt-fed collection:

Inokatsu M60E3 with real M122 tripod:

M60E3_M122.jpg

E3_122.jpg

TOP/Realsteel M-60:

M60_11.jpg

M60_2.jpg

TOP/Realsteel M249:

M249_222.jpg

All three together:

mg_24.jpg

mg_23.jpg

Next project will be fitting a real steel barrel on the Inokatsu.

Here's some pictures of my belt-fed collection:

Inokatsu M60E3 with real M122 tripod:

M60E3_M122.jpg

E3_122.jpg

TOP/Realsteel M-60:

M60_11.jpg

M60_2.jpg

TOP/Realsteel M249:

M249_222.jpg

All three together:

mg_24.jpg

mg_23.jpg

Next project will be fitting a real steel barrel on the Inokatsu.

• 2 weeks later...

ya not sure what that's about, but very nice collection Crenna. I'm gonna have to pick up a tripod when I get a chance. Is that an original or a repro (no problem with repros by the way)

looking good S_W. God i want a support gun! I read somewhere that they were gonna use M14's as LSW's but the recoil was to great in full auto. Dose anyone know if this is true? little off topic but this is a support weapon thread.

Cheers

Evert 72

Archived