Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

looking good S_W. God i want a support gun! I read somewhere that they were gonna use M14's as LSW's but the recoil was to great in full auto. Dose anyone know if this is true?  little off topic but this is a support weapon thread.

Cheers

Evert 72

That's absolutely true. I have a stock from one of them in my basement. :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking good S_W. God i want a support gun! I read somewhere that they were gonna use M14's as LSW's but the recoil was to great in full auto. Dose anyone know if this is true?  little off topic but this is a support weapon thread.

Cheers

Evert 72

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=59450 :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

going to have to double post,

MG3 update-

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

Real steel charging handle, top cover and AA sight. Coming soon, real barrel gate (thing on the side in that second pic), iron sights, bipod, and hopefully flashider (If i can find a way to smuggle one in :D) I'm also trying to get a customer steel outer barrel made as the shoeir one is very light, but also skinny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are nice and are BB hose's but also have a few problems with the plastic gearboxes, mine went back for a new one after 3 weeks, luckily the firm i bought it from guarantees them for a year.

You can buy metal gearbox outers but for that sort of money you would have thought STAR would have dropped the plastic one's for a stronger metal one.

curlyboy

^Is that the Classic Army? If it is, what size battery does it take? Some sites say large and some say small. It  looks awesome btw.

Yeah, it's a CA M249. the MkI uses an AUG type batt. The one I run with it is a 9.6 1800maH and it just pours bb's out. I also dropped in a 190% spring in it and she's shooting about 400-410fps.

I'm currently making a support weapon for cqb but I can't find any of these "linked" bullets anywhere. is there somewhere online I could get a small amount of them?

btw, great guns. especially scooberdoo's, all the mk1's, and if only ledpocket would post his, I'd love it too.

Archived