Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

here is my CA249 with its new flashider.

flashider was made by Ledpocket, its a one off, custom piece. i told him to make something "beefy and evil looking', and here it is.

freekin' sweet, thats nice man, I'm jealous :(

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I would know ;) there are pictures, but they're not from an actual mission, more like posing pictures. The German army uses the MG3 as a support weapon and will soon do so with the HK MG4

You know countries don't have to have ONE issued LMG right? In the US, there's the M249, M240, and in limited cases still, the M60.

If I remember correctly, in the German military the MG36 is a squad- or fireteam-level LMG, while the MG3 is more of the counterpart of the M240- large, heavy, and fires big bullets.

Look at my location... ;)

...being into Airsoft often compromises an interest in the military - and believe me, the Bundeswehr does not use the MG36. Drum mags, yes, the SF might use these, but not an actual MG36.

If that's true, which at this point I'm believing (you proabably know a lot more about your country's current issued firearms than I do), than that's pretty interesting.

On the other hand, isn't an "MG36" just a G36 with a Beta-C drum magazine?

• 2 weeks later...
*fruitcage* me i love that MK1 minimi - i've allways wanted that replica.

Where was it from?

Bought it from fire-support for £600...im skint now :( Its gorgeous though, and was worth every single penny, I love being able to fire off 300 rounds without worrying about the gearbox breaking.

Archived