Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uses a M16 type one piece hop-up, aug or Sig 550 nozzle, can't remember. Feeds through a hole in the bottom of the receiver.

The box-mag is NOT removable, and the mods done to the M249 are NOT reversible, so I wouldn't try this with a functioning CA249.

My Top M249 never worked with the PGC V2 hop-up, so I smashed it with a hammer, (anger management after 6-7 stripped pistons in 3 days) and tried new things. At that point I didn't care if i ###### it up, as it wasn't working anyways. It took a loong time, and I'm still not sure if it works properly, although I have shot about 5000 rounds without breakdown (the blue PGC stripped a piston every 100 or so shots)

Llama I'm going to spray paint the cardboard box eventually, only got the gun on tuesday.

As for the cost, about 1200 bucks shipped. Is it heavy, oh quite so, with a battery and 5-6000 bbs it's FRIGGIN massively heavy, but heh, I'm all down with a reason to build some muscles.

Archived