Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well she now shoots at 400fps. I debugged all of the inner barrel issues and also figured out the battery solution. I'm packing a 3000mah 9.6v, with 2x 2700mah 9.6v backups I'll carry in my ISSAK rig.

I'm just going to install a real E3 front sight and call it done, until Crenna and Carbine make a steel barrel that is, hehe!

M60_1.jpg

M60_2.jpg

Dear Titelist,

I am writing you this letter from the hospital. I am currently in the waiting room. I've enformed my family and friends so I though the next logical person would be you. I have opted to test out an experimental surgery technique to reshape my face to look like your VFC Mk43. I hope it works because looking at that weapon gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside so now I can get taht same feeling when I look in the mirror.

Love(?), Marshall.

hey titleist I think you should try and make it an M60E4, knowing you and how you must have the latest and greatest for everything.

WGCshop also listed below the ad for those M60's that you shouldn't carry it by the carrying handle or else it might break. Wtf? is it flimsy or something? It's probably an easy fix.

EDIT: FLIP UP THAT REAR SIGHT! That's how I want to see it.

hey titleist I think you should try and make it an M60E4, knowing you and how you must have the latest and greatest for everything. 

WGCshop also listed below the ad for those M60's that you shouldn't carry it by the carrying handle or else it might break.  Wtf? is it flimsy or something? It's probably an easy fix.

EDIT: FLIP UP THAT REAR SIGHT! That's how I want to see it.

"knowing you and how you must have the latest and greatest for everything." hey now, hope that's sarcasm and not rudeness. :(

Not to sound stupid, but umm, it is an E4 basically. I don't want a RAS. But I am looking at possibly having an E4 style flashhider/gas return head made for me. Anyways, I think a RAS, scope mount, and vertical grip look silly on an M60, frankly, all you need is iron sights and a forearm, lasers/lights/etc look stupid on support guns IMHO.

As for the carry handle, YES it's not as strong as it should be. If you've got a keen eye you'll notice I have an E3 style carry handle on mine. That's because I have Crenna's old Inokatsu E3 steel handle, solves the week carry handle problem perfectly, and it's really nice looking. As described in the Mk43 thread, armorers servicing Mk43s wouldn't have access to dedicated Mk43 parts all the time, so if something broke, and could be swapped from their salvo of parts they sure as hell would put an E3 handle on an E4/Mk43.

But yes, the gun fully loaded is 20lbs, and I noticed the stock VFC carry handle was visibly flexing under the weight. The Inokatsu handle is way tougher, I couldn't make it flex even on purpose.

Terran, what team are you going to be on at the Ft. Ord game. I'm on the multicam team ( Linebacker Five-Four), which one are you on?

lol, thanks Canadian, yes the gun does suck, it sucks hard, and by sucking hard you mean rocking hard, then yes it sucks hard. hehe. lol, I have a few negative rep points. Hey I don't ask for 'em, you guys just keep giving me the +1s.

No I wasn't being rude man, no way, I just noticed that all your guns and "gun fasion" except your revolver are all up to date in terms of technology.

But yes you have a point about not liking the E4's. It's personal preference, I personally like the way they look with the foregrip and RIS (it's sort of just rails on the side of the handguards though isn't it?) but I do love the scope mount though! it sure looks kickass when you get an ELKEN scope on there.

OH and 2 other things, that box on the inside of the bb/battery holder. Is it cardboard? also how in the hell can you reach around to get you left hand in place on the handguard? the box mag looks to take up all the space you must have to like hook your arm around it? or you probably just reach under her belly and grab the foregrip at the front..?

P.S. I love the way it looks, it's what I wish I had for my SEAL load out.

EDIT: YOU HAVE BOTH KITS??? the ino and VFC?

I'm sure the ELCAN and whatnot have their appeal, but support guns with RAS's and scopes seems silly to me, I just need a gun and a box mag. heh.

Yes the box inside the bag mag is cardboard, on real M60s it's a cardboard box that contains 100 rounds that a gunner can pull out, dump in the bag, and feed into the gun. In this case it hides the loading mechanism for the guns autowinding magazine.

And yes it's a bit tricky to reach around your left hand to get to the vertical grip/forearm. It's not that bad, in fact because this gun is a lot longer than a SAW you have to brace your back when lifting it, so while you do rub into the magazine, your left arm is cocked out far enough to avoid it just because it's necessary to do so to hold the damn thing up. It's not that bad, but you HAVE to get a sling if you intend to field this weapon. I'm getting a padded Spectre Gear sling in the next few days.

Anyways glad you like it trfo2o, however I don't have both kits. I bought a Inokatsu carry handle from Crenna. I only have the VFC.

Will do ;). I'll just be sure to NOT give you cover fire whenever I'm around you, lol.

I find that once people see either a SNIPER or a SAW on the field they tend to direct every godddamn gun towards your position. people just hate those two guns on the field, hehe.

Archived