Evenin', lads (and lasses)

Heilage

Just thought I'd say hello.

Not new to the airsofting scene, although it only seems like my economy lets me start with it now. I've been drooling over RedWolfAirsoft for the past few years, looking at pretty much everything. I started reading this site about two years ago, and I finally decided to register.

Not much to say about me, though. Soon-to-be 20 years old rich kid who actually thinks buying a replica M4 with loads of attachments is a sound investment (I've closed my ears to necessity and rationality, so don't even bother).

Never think of me as normal, as I am stark raving mad and I do enjoy a good, long rant about things that ###### me off (and that being a lot, I'm an angry kind of guy).

Enough boring *chaffinch*-chat. I'm glad to be here, and you all seem like a nice group of people to share a hobby with. :)

(PS: I was not aware of any requirements for what to include in this post or in my profile, so don't shoot me (pun intended) if I've done something wrong.)

Welcome to the forums and to the sport.

You'll love it...

If there is anything you're unsure about make sure you check all the sticky's first to see if you can clear your doubts or the mods we'll have a field day with you ;)

pedz

As SPedz has said, just make sure you look around a bit. Not just so you won't be blasted if you ask a cliche question about why Brand X is better/worst then Y, but it'll also get you into the 'feel' of the forums.

Plus the Offtopic doesn't increase your post count....Some one has really got to fix that. :unsure:

Ah, sorry to sound belittling to you, normally people don't do their research (Or lurking the boards). Hmm while am on a roll of noting things to be Fixed. I think my Name needs to have a Change.

HaVoC Or Sledge? :lol:

How about Spedz?

WAIT, this man(?) claims to be stark raving mad! The Badger thought he was alone, but no more! Madness will prevail, the clouds taste of green as he smiles armadillo!

He also says hi, seeing as this is the point of this thread, not discussing name changes ;)

badgerdancing6.gif

WAIT, this man(?) claims to be stark raving mad! The Badger thought he was alone, but no more! Madness will prevail, the clouds taste of green as he smiles armadillo!

I think you've met your match. Although, I don't speak of myself in the third person. ;)

Not much to say about me, though. Soon-to-be 20 years old rich kid who actually thinks buying a replica M4 with loads of attachments is a sound investment (I've closed my ears to necessity and rationality, so don't even bother).

not an M4 NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o

oh yeah, welcome to arnies :)

No, just an AWFUL lot of people have M4s. People get tired of them.

And frankly, if you've spent several hundred quid on a shooter, you have every right to be fanboyish about it :D

Welcome to the forum

fanboy? never heard that one before :huh: .I'm not a n M4/armalite fan (especialy when theres a million gizmos attached to them). Not just because every man'n'his dog own one .Its more because it is not :waggle: a great design in AEG engenering terms ,or even real steel as it goes .Simpler the better is what I say :) .If you like the style then fair enough :rolleyes:

fanboy? never heard that one before :huh: .I'm not a n M4/armalite fan (especialy when theres a million gizmos attached to them). Not just because every man'n'his dog own one .Its more because it is not :waggle: a great design in AEG engenering terms ,or even real steel as it goes .Simpler the better is what I say :) .If you like the style then fair enough :rolleyes:

I disagree. I find the Armalites (mostly the shorter ones, M4 and XM177E2) are far more visually balanced than most AK's (as an example). :)

But then again, only a few rifles are directly ugly.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, a fanboy is someone who unconditionally bashes everything else than what they have and use. People who don't get that pretty much everything comes down to choice and preference. Click to read more.

I disagree. I find the Armalites (mostly the shorter ones, M4 and XM177E2) are far more visually balanced than most AK's (as an example). :)

But then again, only a few rifles are directly ugly.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, a fanboy is someone who unconditionally bashes everything else than what they have and use. People who don't get that pretty much everything comes down to choice and preference. Click to read more.

fanboy :rolleyes: .I like the look of them too :) ,as long as their not cluttered with gubbins :huh: . What I was reffering to is the way they are built and set out ,the construction & ergonomics if you like .Like you said its all personal preference. My op was mean't as a joke, you don't need defend your choice :D .Any how I think the G36'll be the new m4 this season so theres no need to worry ;)

Archived