Racism

ColDaz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course, you can't have a brainstorm on what to call the crayons...that's offensive against people with epilepsy... :rolleyes:

I find your post EXTREMELY offensive, such large words such as "brainstorm" and "epilepsy" confuse my poor mentally handicapped child. But don't treat him any differently, he's just like all of you.

And why is the text box white? Why can't it be black? Always repressing the black man, huh Arnie?

Sigh, I wish so hard that i hadn`t seen this thread, i`ve got so many views here that would be frowned upon, and please nobody take that the wrong way, the job i do i get to see the worst side of EVERYBODY.

Political correctness has always been an attempt to force people into accepting things that should with time come naturally and as we all know forcing something inevitably ends with people digging their feet in harder.

Frankly, i`m still waiting for the court ruling on snow-white and the seven dwarfs being renamed to snow mellanine and the seven vertically challenged people . . .

Many people would class me as a racist, and I suppose in many ways I am- Not ashamed off that.

Where I differ from many 'racists' is that I do not believe any race to be superior, or inferior- I do however believe that certain races have traits better than others.

As I see it, if we know that black people produce more of x chemical than white people, (And I believe that has been proven, correct me if I'm wrong there.) If some physical aspects can be passed on through the races, then to me it stands to reason that other traits can as well.

I treat all people, all genders, all races with respect, and more to the point- I treat them equally.

I think it's important now, to actually do some none biased and fair research into the differences between us, not so we can be insulted or split apart, but so we can celebrate our differences.

That's just my take on things- I could be wrong, but I think what's important at this point is for us to really research the matter, and find out the facts- Not the rumours.

Edit; Typo

There is one race: human. There is no genetic difference between a English bricklayer from Middlesborough...

You realize that there is a larger difference in the genome between men and women (1.8%) than between man (of unspecified sex) and a chimpanzee (1.45%)*

Since such a small difference in genes make up for such drastically different biological features, it is only natural to think of "man" as a superset of several different genomes, both when it comes to gender and ethnicity. I, as an asian, stand a 75% higher chance of developing near-sightedness due to the shape of my skull and eyeball cavity, among other things. I also can't digest lactose as efficiently as certain other ethnicities. Do I feel inferior? Nope. Am I different than some? Most definitely.

M.

*source: Celera Genomics, Rocksville, Md. Dec 2003

I fell over backwards and hurt my *albartroth* when I tried to pull the plug on the internet! I'm suing whoever came up with the idea! I'll sue myself! No, wait, I'll sue the person who made the plug!

There isn't a 'white heritage week' because there isn't a 'white heritage'... Although many caucasians share the same skin color, they share drastically different culture and heritages. You would most likely not see a Russian celebrating St. Patricks day or a Frenchman celebrating Octoberfest now would you? Then in the United States, most African Americans came to this country through the slave trade and created a new culture for themselves and thus in the United States can share a 'Black History Month'.

I don't see a problem with politcal correctness, because political correctness depends on the people you happen to be talking to. I can joke about somethings (in a non-serious way) with one group of people and can't even touch the subject with another group. You learn to deal with it by finding out what level of political correctness the people you deal with have. I mean the best example would be that you don't discuss perverted jokes with your parents, but it's ok with your friends.

Then again there's always this simple mantra:

'I'm not racist. I hate all of you equally.'

Edit:

Seems like I posted after the thread went to the spammers...

Aqualung...ugggh, my daddy drowned when I was 5! Your name has caused great grief in my family, I'm suing you for damages and mental anguish.

No! First they took my crayons.....and now they take my name!

What is this world coming too!

I will now be known as respiratoryproblemsthatareunrelatedto-water-related-deaths,Iamsorryforyourfatherpleasedon'tsuemeJM

There isn't a 'white heritage week' because there isn't a 'white heritage'... Although many caucasians share the same skin color, they share drastically different culture and heritages. You would most likely not see a Russian celebrating St. Patricks day or a Frenchman celebrating Octoberfest now would you? Then in the United States, most African Americans came to this country through the slave trade and created a new culture for themselves and thus in the United States can share a 'Black History Month'.

I don't see a problem with politcal correctness, because political correctness depends on the people you happen to be talking to. I can joke about somethings (in a non-serious way) with one group of people and can't even touch the subject with another group. You learn to deal with it by finding out what level of political correctness the people you deal with have. I mean the best example would be that you don't discuss perverted jokes with your parents, but it's ok with your friends.

Then again there's always this simple mantra:

'I'm not racist. I hate all of you equally.'

Are you, dare I say it, classing all blacks in America into one catagory? They're all the same to you aren't they??

RACIST!!!! BURN HIM!!!!

EDIT: :lol: Aqua.

Archived