• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful box...

Hello!

I have a question about "item No.: STOCK-06(BK)". Will "stock pipe (or Receiver Extention)" fit Western Arms M4A1?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards.

Yes, it will fit.

Regards,

Sebrina

IntruderShop

PHANTOM INT'L CO., LTD

Inokatsu M4-A1 Carbine Retracting Stocks for WA GBB System - $133

Guarder STOCK-06(BK) - $96 (on WGC)

Edited by rusTORK
Let me know how the removal of the stock buffer tube goes. Mine looks like they put loctite on it and it'll be a *badgeress* to get off. I was thinking I would just get a RS tube but seeing if I can save it.

I took that off already. Yes, its glued on. Use a hairdryer on it not a heat gun(to hot) to heat up the area where it threds in. It wont take that much. I only heated it up for about 20 secs or so and I got it to budge. Just be carfull to not use to much heat since the reciever is plastic. I did not have any probs but after I got it off it did kinda smell like burnt plastic :nosleep: . No damage though.

Who other have installed the ra-tech hopup housing? I am getting a few shots now and then that just role out the barrel.. Rest is very nice and got pretty good range. could it be the tiny o-ring that is missing on the right spot that does this?

It seems that o-rings and springs are the worst parts to loose.. I can`t find any replacement parts like this even on the original WA hopup housing.. only the spring but not the o-rings. (the picture on wgcshop)

the spring holds down the hop bucking onto the bb, and the o-ring you lost keeps it in place. You SHOULD have both of them if not the force of the nozzle pushing the bb will just force it past the hop-up nub since there's not much resistance. If you can find the prime hop-up chamber, it comes with a small o-ring that you need. A replacement spring should be easy to find too. Maybe from an m4 hop-up unit?

the spring holds down the hop bucking onto the bb, and the o-ring you lost keeps it in place. You SHOULD have both of them if not the force of the nozzle pushing the bb will just force it past the hop-up nub since there's not much resistance. If you can find the prime hop-up chamber, it comes with a small o-ring that you need. A replacement spring should be easy to find too. Maybe from an m4 hop-up unit?

Then I am screwed :flamed: .. Prime is sold out. And only place I could find was at redwolf. Guess Ra-tech is not the place to go for hopup since they did not have that o-ring on the hopup unit they are selling.. and to a higher price it seems.

The spring is also in the original hopup package from WA. But strange that I could not see a o-ring on the picture since that is a vital part of the hopup unit. Maybe the picture is wrong.

They probably didn't have it in the kit because they didn't expect you to lose it ;) That you might be able to do is just roll up some teflon tape and wrap it around the back part of the hop-up to act like an o-ring. It doesn't act so much as a sealant o-ring, but it's purpose is to act as a spacer between the wall of the chamber and the hop bucking itself so when a bb goes in, there's something to hold it back from going out. Just make sure you roll it up and make it all equal cuz you dont' want to put too much pressure on one point of the bb and cause spin on it.

They probably didn't have it in the kit because they didn't expect you to lose it ;) That you might be able to do is just roll up some teflon tape and wrap it around the back part of the hop-up to act like an o-ring. It doesn't act so much as a sealant o-ring, but it's purpose is to act as a spacer between the wall of the chamber and the hop bucking itself so when a bb goes in, there's something to hold it back from going out. Just make sure you roll it up and make it all equal cuz you dont' want to put too much pressure on one point of the bb and cause spin on it.

Found out that the o-ring at the end of the inner barrel is the same size. So I rather put teflon tape on the barrel to make it straight then have a faulty hopup.

now I just need a spring that is good.

dscf2007hh5.jpg

Ok guys, I need some help and info from people who took off the outer barrel and hop up. I stripped the hand guards off and thats it. I need to know whats next to take off. I know your soupposed to take off the barrel nut but what about the gas tube? Thats in the way. I still have the stock front site and flash hider on. Does that supposed to come off to seperate the barrel from the reciever? Im a little confused.

BTW, My zombie killer lower is complete. Went together pretty nicely. I just need to get the upper done and thats why im asking this question.....

Add 'remove grub screw at bottom-rear of sight tower'

There was a grub screw there?! ######. I didnt remove one to remove my front sight tower. Guess I was lucky I didn't do any damage...

Would a real barrel nut tool for a real ar 15/m 16 work or is there a special one for airsoft guns?

Yes RS one's will work fine...

Edited by junior

I have noticed that type/brand of gas got a LOT to say for the WA performance.

I have tried Cybergun blowback gas.. This is ######. Spray a lot of gas when I shoot auto for a few shots. fps get low very fast.

Tried some Green gass. Getting lower fps and don`t hold a complete mag.

ASG ultrair summer gas.. The BEST that is.. got 360-390fps and I could shoot a complete mag.

So it seems that the correct gas might be the solution to have a good playable WA.. Maybe that is why we have such different experience from people trying this baby.

PS!!:. The selector spring is perfect as hopup spring.. just a bit strong. 0.25 on minimum get a bit upward spin. I found a bag of Systema spring kit and found both spring that fitted the hopup and a spring that fit the magazine valve lock.

Edited by IBICO
There was a grub screw there?! ######. I didnt remove one to remove my front sight tower. Guess I was lucky I didn't do any damage...

Yes RS one's will work fine...

Sure the RS works? I tried some civilian freefloat handguard and no way that would fit.

ARGH!!!! I've just spent the last 3 hours trying to install this Prime Hop Up unit and it's still not working properly..... has anyone else installed this unit? Pictures? I have a total of 3 thin o-rings and 1 fat oring.... of course i lost the stupid spring..... ARGH!!!! I want to break something...

i installed it on mine...and it works. and you do need that spring and you don't need to use all 3 o-rings. what's "not working properly"?

nickthebrick - my marui stock fits fine on the wam4...so you should be fine with the airsoft version of the CTR stock.

Edited by shinhk