Western Arms M4 CQB-R

Yup the Lower is the registered part of a AR/M-4, it has the Serial on it, so you can only pick it up from a FFL AFTER they have done the background check.

Trust me, I've built 2 RS ARs in the last couple of months, and bought a fair amount of firearms due to the current Political situation in the states.

Forgot AKs are a bit different where you can physically buy and make your own flats. Oh well it was worth a shot eh? :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I installed the 140% recoil spring in my gun and immediately the gun start plooop BBs instead of shooting. Anyone know why this happens? I just put in the regular spring and it seems to work fine. I just want to know why it does that.

Until you get the reinforced hop up and bucking, the 140 spring will feed the BBs past the hop unit and into the barrel. That's why they just roll out. Our shop CQB-R blew up the rim of the stock hop chamber and we are now waiting for our reinforced unit so we can use our 140 spring again.

Hi guys.

After reading this very interesting thread I have a question.

I plain to buy the inokatsu version of the WA M4, and I would build later another upper to switch.

Can I put a G&P upper on an Inokatsu lower? Or are they totally incompatibles?

Because I heard about differents sizing between this two brands...

Regards.

Matthew

Edited by skyflash

look i hate to ask this question, but it is still very unclear to me...im new to GBB rifles so heres my question

Is the Delta CQBR the same exact thing as the original CQBR (first release) minus the RIS and carry handle? Reason why im asking is because I am looking to pick one up, im sick of AEGs and im converting my whole arsenal to gas powered guns. One of the concepts I am having trouble understanding is the differences of mags people have posted about as well as the different hop-ups between the two models. Will the RA-Tech fit in either version of the WA m4s? If so, then theres no need to even clarify a difference because it will be replaced anyways.

If someone can please make a list of compared pros and cons of the two models, that would be great.

-CQBR-

RIS

Carry handle

Trademarked body

-Delta CQBR-

No RIS

No trades

I plan to get: metal body, G&P ris, and various internal upgrades to handle green gas, thats why im looking at the Delta.

If the Delta is just a cheaper version because it doesnt have a RIS and carry handle, but besides that, is in fact just an externally different WA M4, im picking one up this week!

Might I suggest a pinned thread on info for GBB rifles.

Edited by t0fudelivery

No problem skyflash ;)

t0fudelivery, I've tried to answer your questions as best as I can -

The only differences between the regular and 'delta' versions are -

- Colour of mag is different, function remains the same. Delta mags are darker. There are 3 mags avaliable for the WA, two are the same in function, just different colours (as mentioned above). The third is the cheapest option, its the 'S' type mag which lacks the fuction for the bolt-stop to work when the mag is empty.

- Delta version has regular handguard and a 'chopped carry handle' style BUIS. Regular has RIS and carry handle.

- Delta version has no markings, regular version has Colt markings.

- Delta version has the 'bulls eye' barrel set, which is basically the same as the regular in terms of dimensions. Olny difference is that the bulls eye hop unit has two points of contact on the bb, for better accuracy. It still breaks after a while though, so better off getting a RA-tech unit or similar.

In answer to your question, yes. Your right, they are essentially the same minus a few cosmetic details.

I think, what standard bolt need only aluminum nozzle (coming soon from RA-Tech). That's all. IMHO.

I haven't problems with standard hop-up (and standart inner barrel) and 140% recoil spring.

Q: If i have got PDI barrel, do i need to change hop-up on something better (RA-Tech, Prime, 2Ray, Inokatsu), or it's not so important? Yeah, metall is cool, BUT RWA still have it "Out of Stock".

come on .. just would be interesting to know if you could use some reliable parts instead of the weak airsoft parts .. besides there are enough countries where RS lowers are completely legal.

reliable? your not going to war are you? these "weak" airsoft parts should be just fine for playing airsoft "games"

Please drop the subject of RS receivers. It says .co.uk, remember? While some latitude is necessary due to the international nature of our membership, I'd prefer to avoid discussion about using RS receivers for airsoft guns.

Your IP suggests you're in Germany, right?

Please drop the subject of RS receivers. It says .co.uk, remember? While some latitude is necessary due to the international nature of our membership, I'd prefer to avoid discussion about using RS receivers for airsoft guns.

Your IP suggests you're in Germany, right?

that's right .. modifying RS lowers isn't a problem here. Just want to make my toys as reliable and realistic as possible ;)