Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wupjak

Western Arms M4 CQB-R

Please drop the subject of RS receivers. It says .co.uk, remember? While some latitude is necessary due to the international nature of our membership, I'd prefer to avoid discussion about using RS receivers for airsoft guns.

Your IP suggests you're in Germany, right?

that's right .. modifying RS lowers isn't a problem here. Just want to make my toys as reliable and realistic as possible ;)

that's right .. modifying RS lowers isn't a problem here. Just want to make my toys as reliable and realistic as possible ;)

I think what Pablo is trying to point out is that while Arnie's is very much comprised of an international community, Arnies itself is UK based. Therefore, as members of Arnies we need to stay within the guidelines established by the administration here. One of those guidelines is that the administration does not wish to have an open discussion regarding conversion of RS receivers to airsoft. While doing such a conversion may be legal in certain countries (such as your own), it is NOT legal in the UK (even if it were, the topic may still be an area that the admin isn't comfortable with, and it is within the admin's discretion to decide what is and isn't ok to discuss). If you really need to discuss something like that there are various other forums that are ok with it. Just not this one.

So basically, regardless of whether or not it's ok for you personally to do it, the admin says to keep it off Arnies and we have to respect that. Being a member here isn't a right, it's a privilege. We all need to keep that in mind more often. ;)

Thank you, that's exactly what I was thinking. I hope I don't need to spell out why we're not keen on such discussions but if anyone would like an explicit answer I'd be only too happy to enlighten them.

Dear All,

This is Henry Wang of RA-TECH.

We got new product, RA-TECH WA#2 without o-ring.

Link for pic:

http://www.intrudershop.com.tw/redalert/pi...g/RAG-WA019.jpg

If any of you interest in this, please be free to contact with us by e-mail, thanks! =]

e-mail address:ra.ssh5915@msa.hinet.net

We will present more new product for you at this year!

Best regards,

Henry Wang

RA-TECH Customer Service

Sorry guys, havent got the time to read through all the 81 pages so here is short:

Which hopup chamber is the best solution ATM for the WA GBB M4? Is the G&P one good enough?

Does anybody have any experience with Ra-Tech hopup rubber or nozzle set?

Cheers,

Bjorn

Hi guys,

I asked it already in the G&P WOC post, but maybe here are more people who could help me:

Id like to know if any of you have tried the Prime Hop Up Chamber for WA M4 for AEG barrels. It is difficult to fit? It works?

Thanks!

Nobody has experience about the prime chamber?

I think most people are posting at www.gasguns.info these days.. ;)

Sure is quiet in this thread...

1. G&P Short barrel

2. G&P Metal Body

3. Daniel Defense 7.0 Lite Rail + Magpul rail panels

4. Gemtech silencer

5. Flipup front sight

6. Magpul CTR Stock

7. Magpul ASAP Sling Plate

8. Magpul MIAD grip + trigger guard

9. Larue ECOS-C Eotech riser

9. Larue BUIS

10. Aimpoint Micro T-1

11. Flashlight mount + Surefire G2

12. Troy flashhider

img0328a.th.jpg

img0299w.th.jpg

img0325m.th.jpg

img0324r.th.jpg

img0320x.th.jpg

img0318w.th.jpg

img0307l.th.jpg

img0309l.th.jpg

img0306acm.th.jpg

img0315x.th.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.