Western Arms M4 CQB-R

1. RA TECH For WA M4-CQB HopUp Chamber

MANUFACTURER

2. RA TECH WA-M4 CQB HOP UP CHAMBER TEST

3. Happy HK shopping everyone =)

HAPPY EVERYONE

SWEET....now hopefully it'll hit the retailers so I can buy one!

Hmmm 89USD before shipping direct from them on ebay.......ya.....thats a little much.

Edited by poison123
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for off-topic...

I love this gun from the first time I saw the way it performs.

And I can forgive any other issues it has.

My love has no explanation :)

When I saw that blowback action, that "dast" blowing from shell-ejecting window, when I heard that noise it can produce - that's it!

I have no gun yet, but already start to look and collect any information about how to improve it.

Hmmm 89USD before shipping direct from them on ebay.......ya.....thats a little much.

Hmmm... =)

Correct me, if I'm wrong?

400.00 HKD = 51.2277 USD

Hong Kong Dollars United States Dollars

1 HKD = 0.128069 USD 1 USD = 7.80828 HKD

Which is £26.00 before shipping... :)

Hmmm... =)

Correct me, if I'm wrong?

400.00 HKD = 51.2277 USD

Hong Kong Dollars United States Dollars

1 HKD = 0.128069 USD 1 USD = 7.80828 HKD

Which is £26.00 before shipping... :)

Nope your right. Don't know why I was thinking it was 700hk. Sigh...been a long day working on the rifle :)

Anyways I'll be buying one as soon as they start selling them with shipping to the US. Hopefully these will stand up a tad bit better.

Like what? Will simple lubing be sufficient? Also, how easily does dirt and debris get into the action and chamber? That's another concern of mine.

I'd say the goo from propane gunks it up. Crushed BBs(which will happen once your chamber breaks) will also gum it up. Also realize while it files from a closed bolt, the bolt is open during firing allowing particles to get into it.

I'd say the goo from propane gunks it up. Crushed BBs(which will happen once your chamber breaks) will also gum it up. Also realize while it files from a closed bolt, the bolt is open during firing allowing particles to get into it.

Oh, I see. Well, hopefully once I get it and get the propper parts machined out for it I can run it on propane.

There's also the question of where to order it from. I'm afraid to order one from a U.S. retailer because they may have played with it and put it that much closer to its death. That's why I may order from redwolf or something. Where'd you order yours from? Also, how long did it take to ship? Another thing, did the trade marks come intact through customs?

Oh, I see. Well, hopefully once I get it and get the propper parts machined out for it I can run it on propane.

There's also the question of where to order it from. I'm afraid to order one from a U.S. retailer because they may have played with it and put it that much closer to its death. That's why I may order from redwolf or something. Where'd you order yours from? Also, how long did it take to ship? Another thing, did the trade marks come intact through customs?

Got mine through Redwolf. Took a week total to get it. Trades shouldn't be a problem as WA puts stickers on the trades from the factory so, unless customs peels them off your good to go.

Got mine through Redwolf. Took a week total to get it. Trades shouldn't be a problem as WA puts stickers on the trades from the factory so, unless customs peels them off your good to go.

Sweet. I'll be ordering one sometime soon then.

Also, will a CA Crane stock fit on these? I know the stock tube won't, but I'm mainly concerned with the stock itself because I want to make a MK18 replica out of it.

Sorry for off-topic...

I love this gun from the first time I saw the way it performs.

And I can forgive any other issues it has.

My love has no explanation :)

When I saw that blowback action, that "dast" blowing from shell-ejecting window, when I heard that noise it can produce - that's it!

I have no gun yet, but already start to look and collect any information about how to improve it.

from most ppl they will say don't use gbb as your primary, why? because most of them uses 134a/GG/propane/CO2 which are endothermic when they propel bbs out. When you use automatic under this condition, the ROF and fps will start to drop, extremely.... If you can't picture this, grab a can of computer dust (diflourone is fine) and release the air continuously, eventually its gonna get a frost on the outside (you can get a frost bite from that)

from most ppl they will say don't use gbb as your primary, why? because most of them uses 134a/GG/propane/CO2 which are endothermic when they propel bbs out. When you use automatic under this condition, the ROF and fps will start to drop, extremely.... If you can't picture this, grab a can of computer dust (diflourone is fine) and release the air continuously, eventually its gonna get a frost on the outside (you can get a frost bite from that)

that being said, i think most people realize this deficiency. i also think the type of folks buying this gun are more MILSIM orientated and not the "spray and pray" types. trigger response is fast, so semi-auto is sufficient to reliably lay down some suppressive fire. for me, this is specifically a "summer/warm" weather gun, which should decrease the chance of cool-down. the design of the magazine is also to minimize cool-down.

just waiting for metal body kit and more internal parts before i "pull the trigger"!

Can you PM details? I need one on so many lvls its not even funny!

Better yet, I'll just post the info here. ^_^

Someone already posted RA Tech's website info. Here's the cost break down... $55 for the part, and $17 for S&H from Taiwan to the USA. (Sorry, not sure about other countries).

My recommendation would be to email them and ask for the S&H cost to your country.

I contacted them through their "Contact Us" email on the website: ra.ssh5915@msa.hinet.net . They got back to me within a few hours, after I told them what I needed and where I was located, another individual from their company contacted me with Paypal info. It was pretty simple. :)

You want the "RA TECH For WA M4-CQB HopUp Chamber" (Item No: : RAG-WA01).

Better yet, I'll just post the info here. ^_^

Someone already posted RA Tech's website info. Here's the cost break down... $55 for the part, and $17 for S&H from Taiwan to the USA. (Sorry, not sure about other countries).

My recommendation would be to email them and ask for the S&H cost to your country.

I contacted them through their "Contact Us" email on the website: ra.ssh5915@msa.hinet.net . They got back to me within a few hours, after I told them what I needed and where I was located, another individual from their company contacted me with Paypal info. It was pretty simple. :)

You want the "RA TECH For WA M4-CQB HopUp Chamber" (Item No: : RAG-WA01).

Sweet. Thanks uscm. I had no idea they were made from machined aluminum. Hell that would be worth the 100 bucks to me right there. :)

ok i got to play around with one of these on sunday and loved it.

the guy who owned it skirmished with it and it worked well enough

(it scared the s@@t out of everyone with its report to).

Since i want to run one at 280-300fps on .2 only will it suffer the damage problems

youve described on Green/propane whilst running on duster?

i really want one of these guns and the bolt catch/hop unit problems are not an

issue as aluminium hop units are now available, the one that worried me was the

guy with the broken bolt that made the mags gas vent. will this still happen on low

power gas?

if its safe to run on weak gas then i'm in. anyone know if it will?

Edited by lewis hiscock

Well I just got mine from Red Wolf. Three days from order to door, not to bad. Opened it up at the office and everyone took turns firing it with duster. Put a lot of smiles on peoples faces. Curiosity got the best of me and I tried a mag or two with propane. Wow so much fun but I'm not planning on doing it on a regular basis.

DSC_0064-10.jpg

Sweet. Thanks uscm. I had no idea they were made from machined aluminum. Hell that would be worth the 100 bucks to me right there. :)

That's the info I got through the translator of the Taiwanese ebay auction. I mentioned it in my initial email to RA TECH and they didn't dispute it. I'll email them again to be absolutely sure of its materials and how it's made.

Opened it up at the office and everyone took turns firing it with duster. Put a lot of smiles on peoples faces.

Yep, I got the same reaction from my teammates at a recent gun night. You get so used to shooting AEGs that when something like this comes along... you're like "HOLY S#!T !!!" ^_^

Edited by uscmCorps