Western Arms M4 CQB-R

The only problem I see with a 416 upper or any type of rail system with a 1 piece design is that you won't have access to the hop up adjustment collar. That's the problem i have now with my ris. I have to take off the rail to adjust hop-up. However all i did was adjust the hop-up to my liking, tape it with electrical tape so it doesn't move, then put the rail back on. I don't plan on using diff weights of ammo so this is a sacrifice i'm willing to make. Don't get me wrong...i'd love to see a 416 body as well (note my name). :)

well if they make it as easy to disassemble as the H&K hk416 it wouldnt be problem...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, me too, after the quality of the hop I wasn't the slightest bit hesitant about ordering the bolt stop.

I just need to find a bolt I like now and I should have all the reliability mods completed.

We'll see what's what when someone releases some VN cosmetics.

http://www.pgc.com.hk/index1.html

VALVER LOCK KIT FOR WA M4A1( the quality of an original VALVER LOCK is quite weak which lead to broken of other parts and as a result, failure to shot.)Our product is proof to shot 10000 bullets without jamming of magazine.

We test it using 57 shots each time and adopt ET1000GAS, FULLAUTO with magazine temperature of around 28-32 degree.

2.HOP UP KIT FOR WA M4A1 enhance higher initial speed and wisely adopt of different barrels.(Hawaii market, use common AEG barrel)

3.MAGAZINE FOLLOWER KIT FOR WA M4A1 more harder and increase in reaction

4.BOLT LOCK SPRING solve no LOCK BOLT problem

5.NOZZLE RECOIL SPRING more durable with high accuracy

Nice negative thread, now I won't have to order that + thread for my flashider. I'm glad Guarder is getting into the WA/M4 they do quality parts and I trust them over G&P. Although they do take forever to release anything....

Have a question. It's done it twice now, however not that often, but it does bother me. Once in a while in semi auto I will be firing, and when I stop firing and say change the selector to auto, then back to semi, the trigger will seize up as if it is in safe, yet its on semi. Anyone have any ideas why this is? When this happens, I have to release the mag, charge the handle, and then it can be shot again. Sometimes it happens when I don't even put it in auto then back to semi. Nothings broken, and it shoots great, just a little concerned that's all. Thanks for the help.

nickthebrick - did you change or open anything? the only thing i can think of is maybe something is getting stuck. When it's seized in semi again, try to check the bolt and see if it's all the way forward. Maybe something is preventing it from returning.

Received my WA today :D

Mixed feelings.. It rocks to shoot.. I feel it shoot straight and pretty good for the short short inner barrel (M4 outer but only CQB inner) but so light... It is feels almost like a springer in weight. just weight in the mag.

Should be better with some RS stocktube/RIS and some metal front sight/flashhider etc.

FPS on 0.20 with Cybergun blowback gas (some winter gas) and G&G bb`s. was from 106m/s to 111m/s on the first few shots..

Then it dropped for almost each shot... Down to 79m/s for the last shot.. 106m/s is around 350fps

I did only shoot semi trough the chrono for each shot. The temperature was around 17Celsius outside and sunny weather.

Each shot was with around 2 sec interval.

When I did auto shot I could not shoot more then 7-8 shots. Then it got cool down and gas started to went.

All my mags except one was ok when I got them. (the last just vented all the time form the bottom)

Strangest thing when I received it.. A bb was inside the gas hole from the mag.. After shooting some rounds outside I also noticed that suddenly a bb was inside there again. Just happened two times. anyone else found this to happen?

dscf1955in1.jpg

Edited by IBICO
nickthebrick - did you change or open anything? the only thing i can think of is maybe something is getting stuck. When it's seized in semi again, try to check the bolt and see if it's all the way forward. Maybe something is preventing it from returning.

Never taken it apart. Nothings broke, justa little concered as to why it was doing that. Thanks for the help, if it does it again I will try to see what is up. Maybe switching from auto back to semi made the safety engage somehow when it wasn't supposed to, IDK all I know is that I hope it doesn't happen again and I love this gun haha. Thanks for the help.

nickthebrick, Check Bolt Stop (small part on it). One time when i shoot it fell in trigger and stuck there and i can't push trigger. After disassembling all fine.

IBICO, Magpul Grip? =) Someone pre-install it? =)

Edited by rusTORK

IBICO, Magpul Grip? =) Someone pre-install it? =)

Bought from Ebay and installed when I got the WA :D:D

Has anyone installed a Magpul CTR stock on his WA M4? I don't get why there are two types of stocks, LE/Mil-Specs and civvies. Which one goes with the WA M4? Thanks.

99% sure it is mil-spec.. Been talked about earlier in this thread

Edited by IBICO