Scorpion Vz61 clone!

chas

Check out Gunner's (sorry, no link: I'm never able to log out; no matter what Ipost, you can always see my account).

I know WELL can seem disappointing, but remember that Cyma and BE became good without previous notice.

Klobb for the win :D

Golden Eye ftw :)

anyway, i might have to get one of these me thinks, probs end up gettin the proper TM version tho, unless theres some decent reviews for it otherwise im gonna stick with good old trusty TM :)

i actually want one of these.

the tm is like $250, and this is $45

WOW

so, it comes with a drum mag, standard mag, battery and charger?

so, its a clone of the marui then? all parts are compatible?

lastly, is that stupid rail removeable?

i really want one

-Joe

The cylinder head in my friend's TM MP7 simply EXPLODED after a few hundred shots. That's why it failed.

......and mine and plenty of other TM MP7 around the world bravely soldier on...... 1000s upon 1000s of rounds to bear upon their little shoulders......

but seriously. Just because yours failed, doesn't that the MP7 as an MAEG fails. If these can take the metal bushings and the MAG 130% spring it'll make a very nice CQB weapon. Much like my TM MP7 is now hehe.

......and mine and plenty of other TM MP7 around the world bravely soldier on...... 1000s upon 1000s of rounds to bear upon their little shoulders......

but seriously. Just because yours failed, doesn't that the MP7 as an MAEG fails. If these can take the metal bushings and the MAG 130% spring it'll make a very nice CQB weapon. Much like my TM MP7 is now hehe.

What's the fps of your mp7 dude?

i actually want one of these.

the tm is like $250, and this is $45

WOW

so, it comes with a drum mag, standard mag, battery and charger?

so, its a clone of the marui then? all parts are compatible?

lastly, is that stupid rail removeable?

i really want one

-Joe

The rail is most probably removable because all the retailers that carry the Marui version claim that it comes with a rail, but they always display the weapon with the rail removed.

Hrmm... is there a really compact foregrip (possible folding) like the one on the MP7 that could be mounted on this?

310 is pretty acceptable, a friend of mine just got his galaxy to 350+ but the Scorp is much smaller..... nice

:blink: 350+ !!

what did he do to get that?! can it be done to the skorp?!

:blink: 350+ !!

what did he do to get that?! can it be done to the skorp?!

no it's very doubtful since a MP5K uses a version 3 gearbox and the Vz61 uses essentially a pistol gearbox (correct me if I'm wrong). A few companies out there do tune up kits, all a case of getting one and tinkering.

Archived