Scorpion Vz61 clone!

chas

Danny,

Yes it comes with drum mag.

I`ve chrono`d 5 of VZ61, the FPS is 250-260 with 0.2g bb, (0.55-0.63 Joules), and quite stable!!

I think WELLFIRE got some experiences on the MP7 and got great improvement on the VZ61!!

is the straight magazine in the Scorpion a high cap one ?

I was very interested in this until gunner told me the range is 20m with hop adjusted...

I think I will pass.

For CQB purposes or as a last chance back-up, 20m should be ample.........

......and probably not too far removed from the real-steel Scorpion's effective range.

No body mentioned the MP5k, the galaxy referred to was an MP7

Which Galaxy MP7 would that be then? Mrpugster mentioned the Galaxy, then when asked about upgrading said it was an MP5K.

Anyway, someone let us all know if this clone is any good once they get one please.

Kinda off topic but has anyone been able to contact gunners? My account just got erased and they haven't answered my emails in over 3 days :( I'm really worried about my scorpion :(

Well there is a notice on his front page about accounts being erased but not orders.

And gunner does on occasion take some time to reply to email......even from Paypal dispute departments ;)

DarkMM

:flamed:

Here's my review, I also posted it on airsoftretreat.com

First impressions-

When I first picked up the box from my front door I immediately noticed how heavy the box was. I removed the brown paper to find a decently decorated box. When you open the box you first notice the size of the gun, which for me is bigger than I expected but still is not too big but not too small. The package includes the scorpion, 1 standard mag, 1 high cap mag, charger (Japanese style), 7.2V battery, a tiny sling, an orange barrel plug, manual, allen wrench, and a sight adjustment tool. When you first remove the gun out of the cardboard you notice how solid and well built it is. No cracks or weak spots and is decently heavy too. The front RIS is an extremely high quality plastic that didn’t seem like it would break anytime soon. For the people that don’t like the RIS it is easily unscrewed with a Phillips screw driver. All the metal parts feel like good quality but since I haven’t skirmished it yet so only time will tell. The sights are adjustable both the front and back. The back sights can be flipped up and the front can be adjusted by twisting it with the sight tool like an ak. At first the mag catch is stiff but it loosens up after some use. The mags are really good quality with the standard being metal and the drum plastic. The selector switch is also a bit stiff but it loosens up.

Shooting-

I've only gotten to shot 2 mags through it but boy is it strong!!! It shoots harder than any aep i've seen and it has the ROF of an aeg. I will get accuracy tests soon...

PICS

dscf1495tq1.jpg

dscf1496ha3.jpg

dscf1497rm8.jpg

dscf1498bl8.jpg

dscf1499nc7.jpg

dscf1500bw0.jpg

If you have any questions ask me :)

I chrono'd it at 260-270 with a real chrono, the standard mag holds about 35 rounds and the drum holds 360 rounds. Also, it doesn't come with a threaded barrel tip like the marui.

hope that answered your questions :)

260 - 270 is not too bad, with a upgrade kit should be able to get to 310/320, a nice little alternative to a pistol when running around with a sniper rifle on your back...

I tested my Well Scorpion today, 230-240 fps.

I bought myself a TM scorpion battery and i'm hoping it works in my R2 :D

Archived