What music are you currently listening to?

crackisbad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? You don't like Baby's Got A Temper? Smack My *badgeress* Up? First Warning? Spitfire? Girls? Break And Enter? Back 2 Skool? I guarantee when I get my new BMW 1 series I'll be playing You'll Be Under My Wheels at full blast for at least a week.

Anyhoo, I've recently rediscovered my love of Kraftwerk, so...

Musique Non Stop - Kraftwerk

"Boing, Boom Tschak!!"

Really? You don't like Baby's Got A Temper? Smack My *badgeress* Up? First Warning? Spitfire? Girls? Break And Enter? Back 2 Skool? I guarantee when I get my new BMW 1 series I'll be playing You'll Be Under My Wheels at full blast for at least a week.

crazy i know. first warning and you'll be under my wheels arent too bad, but i wouldnt choose to put them on if i had the option.

currently listening to the music from madness apotheosis (by sean hodges)

Inquisition symphony by apocalyptica

Apocalyptica is awesome, so much fun to listen to something completely different. I really like Pray!, it's very creepy.

Ah my music loving brethren..

WHOS GOING TO SEE DREAM THEATER! :o

Me? WOO!

Last time I saw Dream Theater I spent $300, was nice being in the front row though, and it was at Jones Beach, so that's sorta home for them, since they mostly come from that area of LI. I was disappointed that I didn't get to spend more than a couple minutes talking to them though, Petrucci and Portnoy were really nice.

And at the moment I'm listening to Pray! by Apocolyptica since The Badger made me think of them, guess I'll go listen to more of their stuff

Archived