What music are you currently listening to?

crackisbad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest, that kind of music all sounds the same to me, but I think they are more than slightly similar (both have stupid voices, and both have that pronounced back beat... I think that's as far as it goes :D)

Fair does. Kinda get what you mean, and to be fair some of it sounds the same to me. Depth of sound you can get from smaller speakers doesn't help, but it's never good when all you can hear is the bass on certain tracks anyway. Especially when they use it as filler for a stupid amount of the track -___- Depends how they use it tbh. Lot of the tracks I can listen to over n again have the same sound for quite some time, but it works to build you up to the melody when it kicks in rather than just being there for the sake of noise. But yeh, scooter is pretty damn far from gabber. You meaning their commercial stuff by any chance?

Cookie to anyone who can name the film without looking it up :P

:zorro:

Hehehehe Mastodon - Pop with 7-string Baritones. :bleh:

I have; 'Scars' - X Japan.

@ dannyboy: I know what you mean. I don't listen to that kind of music a lot, so that's just my limited knowledge on the subject, but when I run the stuff you post up through my M-Audio studio monitors, I can really hear the filters, and overuse of compression.

Ben.

Rob Dougan - Nothing At All.

From his "Furious Angels" album. Easily the best album I've ever bought, the man is a proper artist. Top Gear fans will recognise a few of the tracks, and the most famous one was used in the first Matrix movie.

From his "Furious Angels" album. Easily the best album I've ever bought, the man is a proper artist. Top Gear fans will recognise a few of the tracks, and the most famous one was used in the first Matrix movie.

Title track from that album is fan*fruitcage*ingtastic. The video... <3

I Don't Give A *fruitcage* - DJ Painkiller

:zorro:

cannibal corpse - hammer smashed face (live)

should be going to see them in october, lets hope they dont pull out of the tour last minute like in flames. '09 looks like a pretty good year for local metal gigs. 08 was absolutely dead, but 07 was great (lamb of god, shadows fall, evile, sanctity, hatebreed etc)

edit: 6 feet under's 'feasting on the blood of the insane' just came on :D awesome.

Archived