What music are you currently listening to?

crackisbad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I *fruitcage* LOVE Lamb Of God.

No greater conviction spoken than Randy Blythe.

listening to omerta right now. awesome

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall.

Actually proper like this song. Bit emo, but whatever.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS DOOOOONT FAAAAAAAAAAAALL *more emo *badger*s*

god i hate bullet, just an emo trivium clone.

Explosions in the Sky-The Birth and Death of the Day(probably the most epic song i have ever heard, and if it's not, then Catastrophe and the Cure is)

Up next is Mogwai-Mogwai Fear Satan

Both epic songs, so much so i forced my band to learn them :) I'd challenge MOST epic though - having seen both bands live several times - i reckon both have better stuff ;)

Listen to Caspian, Russian Circles, Red Sparowes etc. as well, sure you'll like them.

Both epic songs, so much so i forced my band to learn them :) I'd challenge MOST epic though - having seen both bands live several times - i reckon both have better stuff ;)

Listen to Caspian, Russian Circles, Red Sparowes etc. as well, sure you'll like them.

hahaha, thats awesome, if I could do ANYTHING in the world, it would be play drums for Explosions. I saw them live, and I was on the brink of tears when i heard the intro to Birth and Death, but if you think there is anything better then that, perhaps its Remember me as a Time of Day?

Ill check out all those bands, I've been looking for more music that sounds like EitS and thats actually what led me to Mogwai

Sigur Ros-Milano

Do you listen to Sigur Ros Hammerfall?

Do i haha? Seen them live twice.

:\ I'm really ######, my best friend went to see them live, and he had an extra ticket, but the took one of our other friends instead of me. He never hesitates to tell me how great they were live.

Just got a little taste of Red Sparrowes, and wow dude, you were right. They sound great.

Red Sparrowes - Alone and Unaware, the Landscape Was Transformed in Front of Our Eyes.

The song names are pretty interesting too.

Archived