What music are you currently listening to?

crackisbad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been through a messy breakup (full custody of my daughter though so don't any of you go pitying me :D )

So 'The Black Keys - Next Girl' is kind of resonant with me right now. Other than that just about anything with good lyrical content thats played on proper instruments not laptops.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finch, What It Is To Burn; They're playing the entire Album as part of a one-off tour on Friday, and I am going to go and be a 16 year old emo kid again. 

having the same at the mo. just moved house and found all my marilyn manson and other rock/metal albums. and now feel like a teenager again. forgotten how good he is.

Finch, What It Is To Burn; They're playing the entire Album as part of a one-off tour on Friday, and I am going to go and be a 16 year old emo kid again. 

having the same at the mo. just moved house and found all my marilyn manson and other rock/metal albums. and now feel like a teenager again. forgotten how good he is.

I went and looked at my teenaged music tastes god I feel old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcel9PQjeNA

It's a terrible thing when you realize this stuff is over 20 years old :(

Also

W.A.S.P. wtf was i thinking?! :o

megadeth and anthrax! good tunage.

had to edit to get the wasp travesty to show for comedic effect in case anyones confused.

This was the track by Anthrax

More memories to make me feel REALLY old.

Archived