What music are you currently listening to?

crackisbad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Muse's new Album, The Resistance.....initial impression is that its not "Muse" enough, in that there are less hard guitar beats.....Uprising is stuck in my head though....

I like the album, but I agree, nothing sounds or feels like "Muse". Anyways...i'm listening to (coincidentally):

Muse - Resistance

Killers - Night and Day album (I think).

I liked Are We Human (in a like hearing it on the radio, but didn't decide I needed the album kind of way), but I thought the album was pretty could.

Cheers.

errr - I was in a bit of a rush Saturday morning - The album was actually pretty GOOD, not could! :rolleyes:

Friendly Fires and Nun most recently, but Mitchell and Webb Sound right now, although not music.

Cheers.

Haven't heard the new Muse album yet, but I'm going to see them on the 29th here in the States :D My friend asked me if I wanted to see a "Muse" concert, and I said yes, paid him the money, and was done with it. I find out later it's actually a U2 concert, with "special guest" muse...

Either way, should be a good show. "Super massive Black-Hole" currently playing on the iPod.

Archived