crackisbad

What music are you currently listening to?

Bit of a mix on the way to work:

Psy - Gangnam Style (someone has to).

Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh and Kiene Lust.

Paul Stanley - Live to Win.

Short car jounreys to work are so much fun with music.

'FireKnife'

currently, ungrateful (the whole album) by escape the fate, as i didn't realise it came out a few months ago :D
after that, the normal on shuffle. ^_^

oh and select pieces of the MG soundtrack, not got much to go until ive got the lot.

i feel that this is very much gonna be a marmite thing, especially with the more stuck up and elitist metalheads. but i really love this. heard this band last week and have been really impressed with quite how original the end result is. several years ago i don't doubt that i'd have sneered at it, grime and djent are certainly an unlikely fusion, but thankfully i'm not the rather fundamentalist metalhead that i once was and have learned to appreciate all sorts of music. i think the vocals make it far more accessible than most djent, which can surely only be a good thing.

edit: while typing this it went over onto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RebeaANv5g0

proper naughty bit of reverse bass! no idea how hardstyle has changed from the likes of this to what it is these days, shame really :(

Edited by my_plague_666

edit: while typing this it went over onto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RebeaANv5g0

proper naughty bit of reverse bass! no idea how hardstyle has changed from the likes of this to what it is these days, shame really :(

I still like todays Hardstyle and there's still plenty of revbass. The only thing I can't stand are tracks that try to sound like a mainstream house track but use a really lame distkick in order to identify itself as Hardstyle... Eh...

Digging through my CD collection again, quite a beast.