crackisbad

What music are you currently listening to?

Nah too much bass (makes the mix sound too 'thick') and a bit too slow. Not sure what he was playing at 2:30-ish.

He's good but my personal preference is erock's version.

Songs:

0:00 Battlefield 1942 Theme

0:40 Battlefield 2 MEC Theme

1:36 Battlefield 2142 Theme

2:12 Battlefield Bad Company Theme

2:47 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Theme

3:22 Battlefield 1942 Theme (Finale)

as i say is old. done a lot of stuff though. i like the Metal gear covers best tbh

Scorch haven'tyou always been a transdimensional Space Goat? thats the impresion I always got, I thought thats what you were going for with your loadout... :D  :D

Oh and just so i'm not off topic this morning on the way to work I was listening to Chvrches, I love that album her voice is just so sexy!

Edited by Pdubyuh

Metallica!!

Theres an amazing playlist on youtube, just type iin metallica playlist and it shows the master of puppets album cover. The playlist is just over 2 hours long and awesome, well if you like that kind of thing that is  B)

I am currently listening to the blissful sounds of th album titled "the wifes asleep upstairs and I'm downstairs", its such a relaxing sound track, really allows you to get stuff done - those who are married will understand lol!!!

Yeah i did but this was the first version I ever heard a long time ago and nothing has sounded better since! They do have some good music though

Fair enough, I stumbled across The ZB band about 6 years ago at a Kings of Leon concert.. Absolutely awesome live, been a massive fan ever since!