• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would work because of the flash hider. Wouldn't the previous one would have some issues with gas? It still uses way to big of a round to be effective as a PDW except on semi.

Quit using your logic. <_< This is the thread that brought us the .50 BMG Tavor.

That would work because of the flash hider. Wouldn't the previous one would have some issues with gas? It still uses way to big of a round to be effective as a PDW except on semi.

You've never seen a cut down G3 before have you...

As long as the gas tube is intact you won't have problems with its system...

it's a muzzle break, it exists solely to reduce muzzle climb, nothing to do with a gas expansion chamber.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Mandalore/Airsoft/sl36c.png[/ig]

I just need a cheap SL8 Lpeg to finish this.

DSC_0160.jpg

The Badger can have prize?

or maybe just a chance to introduce his newest abomination, the g36uc (uber compact)

g36uc.jpg

inspired by neovenoms similar one with a cmag and hk416 short stock.

Edited by The Badger
*Snip*

The Badger can have prize?

So close, but the full size carrying handle is part of what makes my shoop click (To me, anyway).

EDIT: The G36 pics thread inspired me:

9mmg36c.png

g36_machinepistol_copy.png

I tried replacing the C folding stock on the second one, but I didn't know what would look better, so I left it.

Edited by Gooberz

Wow, he totally misread that and was thinking of a considerably more... potent sword than the one actually mentioned.

as an actual update, he put another of those metal block things that have sling mounts on the front, so it doesn't look so unbalanced, and he also added as regular stock. It reminds him of a mp5 pdw.... only meaner