Pictures Of Your Girlfriend!

Crandall

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm lets see, I dont want to start anything so, I am sorry for saying you have face blemishes Mitsuko. Or any other girl with blemishes. I like freckles.

I tought we could feed HaVoC but not after midnight? or am i mixing my gremilins movie with this forum again?

Is this thread still going ? how can we have managed 21 pages of near 100% pure crud.  :P

Altho i gotta say seeing some pictures in here that aren`t dafool in a dress is nice . . .

Ironically, you started Page 22....

I found this on the Dropkick Murphys' website:

10.jpg

the little redhead in the back that looks utterly insane... yep, that's her....

11.jpg

the one on the far end facing away... ain't she cute?

My rep has gone up by 6 points at least since I posted on the thread. Mitsuko has got 5 rep points in 24 hours (since I created an account for her) all because of these pics.

I got to buy new shiny things wothout nagging too. :gun2:

I'd say that was fairly conclusive, really. If you can find someone else with a girlfriend who'd do this.....

Nice, enzo.

Now, my pair of USP compacts arrive tomorrow. Hardcore_mitsuko has offered to pose with them covering 'stategic areas' and post them for her adoring public.

I think this may get me warned by the mods for non-PG-13 content. ;) I'm also not sure if anyone actually wants to see her unfettered upper body....

Opinions, anyone?

I'm not posting, and I've given my reasons <_<

Among others is that now if you go and look at the old threads that had pictures of Lizzie in, they've been removed from my Photobucket account ^_^

Ohh well.

SHAO14................WINNER OF THE MOST USELESS POST IVE EVER HEARD IN THE MOST USELESS FORUM IVE EVER SEEN AWARD!

:rofl:

Thank you, thank you very much. I'd like to thank the academy for this prestigious award, and I'd like to thank my parents, my mentor, my teachers, my girlfriend, my friends, and everyone here at Arnie's who supported me. Thank you! Thank you all!

I genuinely didn't know who Wanglin was. He might have been useful to the discussion. ;)

By the way, you did mean the most useless thread, not the most useless forum, didn't you?

AFAIK, Wanglin is/was a friend of Dafool's, who's name is used as a basis for spanking. Moreover, Wanglin has now transitioned to the zeitgeist and is now more of a legend than a person. Wanglin himself (whether he exists or not) can now be considered a myth used only to indicate the extent and comical fortitude of a verbal spanking delivered across forums, MSN, and e-mail systems around the world.

I am sure this will clarify the Wanglin position for y'all ;)

Hmmmm, ok. The voting seems to indicate that this thread should stay open until it has more photos of girlfriends in it. So here's what's going to happen.

1. Keep voting.

2. Within the next 24 hours, all non-relevant posts will be removed (chances are it will reduce this 29 page thread to a 1 page thread).

3. If within a week of the thread being pruned, it has not doubled in size with relevant posts, it will be closed permenantly.

Motto: Only you can save this thread. Start posting photos NOW (relevant ones mind), or the thread dies. It's in your hands people. ;)

Also remember the rules...

• Photos MUST be photos of a girlfriend (although I suppose photos of an ex are also suitable).
  • Photos MUST be PG-13, although if you are not sure if a photo is PG-13, you can PM me a link for a ruling.
  • If you have a photo that is not PG-13 but you would like to post it, you can PM me a link and I will edit it so that it is forum-safe, without ruining the overall asthetic of the photo.
  • Excessive spam posts will be pruned, lest they lead to the near death of the thread again.
The clock is ticking - GET POSTING! :)

Archived