Pictures Of Your Girlfriend!

Crandall

NOOOOO!!!!! Don't let this die :( :(. My social life depends on it :(. Well not really. But the point is, it was a very interesting 29 page read. Too bad I never really had a girlfriend otherwise i'd post one here. (I did go out with a few gals on school dances, but then we never went out so those don't count then do they?)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let it be known then, that you could have had pictures of Harcore_Mitsuko wearing nothing but a skimpy thong, a pair of USP's and a smile, but the mods have told me not to.

would it be any better if it was some dpm combats rather than a skimpy thong? and the unfettered upper body covered by this neat top i figured out how to make from a folded scrim net (which is still quite skimpy, but not transparent)? :innocent:

Ghost Rider: take the pictures as planned and send them to R22. If they're not PG-13, he can PhotoShop them into acceptability. :)

:zorro:

Sledge i love ur quote from have i got news for u. If there not pg-13 suitable send them to everyones email addresses for further opinions ;)

Yay 30 pages!!

Yay 30 pages!!

Not any more ;)

THREAD PRUNED!!! - as promised

My god, a 30 page thread reduced to 4 pages once the spam was removed.

Hokay, let's try to keep this semi-relevant now, shall we ;)

Not any more ;)

THREAD PRUNED!!! - as promised

My god, a 30 page thread reduced to 4 pages once the spam was removed.

Hokay, let's try to keep this semi-relevant now, shall we ;)

You naughty boy :waggle: bad bad,,,,,boy

I found her on google, hot as my nudie under pants

914.jpg

So, what's the point of posting a picture of your girlfriend when she will instantly be eye-f**ked by these voluptuous airsofters that dawdle around these boards?

The same reason that a guy want his girlfriend to look 'nice' so she can instantly be eye-f**ked by any voluptuous passerbys on the street whenever they go out. ;)

Archived