Pictures Of Your Girlfriend!

Crandall

This one's been posted before, but here you go:

does Ghost always feel quite left out when pictures of you two as a couple are showN??

*no-ones looking at me*

???

Havocs WELSH (just moved out of cave)

oh well, don't suppose he can help it...

P.S. sorry if I seem a bit OTT in my recent posts... I be one of those peeps who only has female contact over internet (not n the ROB15 way), but I go to an all guys school, breeding ground for the rent boys

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
P.S. sorry if I seem a bit OTT in my recent posts... I be one of those peeps who only has female contact over internet (not n the ROB15 way), but I go to an all guys school, breeding ground for the rent boys

Hey, i have real contact with girls ;)

fibber :P

do you not like all your attention?

coulda fooled me ;)

btw you have a PM

What, hardcore doesn't like the attention she gets :o and what could rocky164 be sending hardcore PM's about :unsure:

just to stay on topic :)

you are all very lucky ;) things arn't looking so good for me though :( still its what you get for being individual and seperating yourself from the "normal" people :) no regrets about that though :D

I do like your attention, it's very sweet of you all. I have no idea why Rocky said that, it doesn't make any sense. What a strange person.

So would you like me to come back as fanboy :unsure: and yes Rocky is strange :P

anyway, i shall leave now this thread is making me depressed :(

i might, but not for a while as i am not feeling myself at the moment :(

now to leave this thread befor it depresses me even more :(

aww not feeling yourself... i would of thought you did that every night.

a case of crabs will do that to a man... dont worry you will be back on track in no time.

Rob wake up to the real world! (you'll find some one i promise)

.....Things could be looking up for me i could be on my way to having a gf.......but then again i would lose my devine studlyness for total devotion...... Oh well it'll be shock to the system!

you sure she wasnt joking  :P

I'm sure she was, but i can pretend that she meant it :P

Yes Rob, Yes Hardcore, I am strange, thats what makes me so lovable and cuddly :wide-eyed:

It shocks me to think that Rob ain't toching himself, but meh... (talked to him on msn too much...)

Come back as fanboy now you're feeling better :P i could use a "sensei"

Thanks all...

Joe

Archived