Pictures Of Your Girlfriend!

Crandall

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heh heh, sorry but hoop earrings and bacardi breezer sets my chav alarm off as much as burberry baseball caps and buckfast. :)

nah she isnt a chav she isnt one of those girls who hang around on street corners in a gang trying to act hard... she rarely drinks too must have been someones birthday or something, she is no chav atall anyway im finished defending her i cant be bothered after all she is my ex g/f.

i got a new f**k buddy now =D

will post pics when i get some.

heh heh, sorry but hoop earrings and bacardi breezer sets my chav alarm off as much as burberry baseball caps and buckfast. :)

Exactly, they garner a lot of points when Chav spotting. If you've never heard of this, go to Chavscum and get the instructions. Fun for all the family! :D

or in the wilderness of the welsh countryside ;)

What, you mean Havoc's back garden?

Exactly, they garner a lot of points when Chav spotting. If you've never heard of this, go to Chavscum and get the instructions. Fun for all the family! :D

What, you mean Havoc's back garden?

that website is funny..... here in norwich its chav central.

dont go down the city without my m4 on my back =D

Chavscum is a great site,

Hardcore you spotted a full chav yet?

ive managed to rack up 20 points by chav spotting

Night_raven

That's actually quite low in some cases. If you read the instructions (reprinted in the Chav! book that was published last year) it says that some things like a full, pristine white tracksuit earns you somewhere between 10 and 20 points, I don't have it to hand so I can't look it up. Since you're from Essex I would imagine getting some high scoring Chavs would be pretty easy, they're certainly abundant in Glasgow.

I was discussing this with R22 when I stayed at his house last week, I think he was quite amused! :D

Buy the book, it's all in there!

Some examples, with point values:

Burberry cap, 1 point

Branded sportswear, 1 point

Thick gold chains, 1 point each

gold pendants, 1 point each

gold soveriegns, 1 point each

gold hoop earings, 1 point each

and so on. All gold jewellery MUST be cheap 9 carat bling from Argos. As you can see, it can really help rack up the points value. Get the book for the full guide, the website version is limited to the above.

That's actually quite low in some cases. If you read the instructions (reprinted in the Chav! book that was published last year) it says that some things like a full, pristine white tracksuit earns you somewhere between 10 and 20 points, I don't have it to hand  so I can't look it up. Since you're from Essex I would imagine getting some high scoring  Chavs would be pretty easy, they're certainly abundant in Glasgow.

I was discussing this with R22 when I stayed at his house last week, I think he was quite amused! :D

OMGZ0RZ you stayed at his house?

why? do you know him well irl then?

Archived