Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crandall

Pictures Of Your Girlfriend!

NOOOOO!!!!! Don't let this die :( :(. My social life depends on it :(. Well not really. But the point is, it was a very interesting 29 page read. Too bad I never really had a girlfriend otherwise i'd post one here. (I did go out with a few gals on school dances, but then we never went out so those don't count then do they?)

Let it be known then, that you could have had pictures of Harcore_Mitsuko wearing nothing but a skimpy thong, a pair of USP's and a smile, but the mods have told me not to.

would it be any better if it was some dpm combats rather than a skimpy thong? and the unfettered upper body covered by this neat top i figured out how to make from a folded scrim net (which is still quite skimpy, but not transparent)? :innocent:

would it be any better if it was some dpm combats rather than a skimpy thong? and the unfettered upper body covered by this neat top i figured out how to make from a folded scrim net (which is still quite skimpy, but not transparent)?  :innocent:

Yes :D

Ghost Rider: take the pictures as planned and send them to R22. If they're not PG-13, he can PhotoShop them into acceptability. :)

:zorro:

Sledge i love ur quote from have i got news for u. If there not pg-13 suitable send them to everyones email addresses for further opinions ;)

Yay 30 pages!!

Yay 30 pages!!

Not any more ;)

THREAD PRUNED!!! - as promised

My god, a 30 page thread reduced to 4 pages once the spam was removed.

Hokay, let's try to keep this semi-relevant now, shall we ;)

O ... M ... G ... I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT =|

Enzo has said that it would be classed as higher than PG13 content. I'd be warned and possibly banned.

Still, I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out. :D

PM ;)

Not any more ;)

THREAD PRUNED!!! - as promised

My god, a 30 page thread reduced to 4 pages once the spam was removed.

Hokay, let's try to keep this semi-relevant now, shall we ;)

You naughty boy :waggle: bad bad,,,,,boy

I found her on google, hot as my nudie under pants

914.jpg

ok lads, calm down!

We'll see what we can do about getting some pictures, unfortunately Ghost_Rider is extremely busy with work atm, but if we can get 5 miutes to take a few photos...

and we may have a decent camera this time...

Sorry, dude, but if you have to, try to compare her to Jennifer Garner instead. ;)

the comparison to schumacher was her idea.

i don't need to compare her to mrs garner ..

'nuff eye-candy all over her to keep my focus off her chin ;)

So, what's the point of posting a picture of your girlfriend when she will instantly be eye-f**ked by these voluptuous airsofters that dawdle around these boards?

So, what's the point of posting a picture of your girlfriend when she will instantly be eye-f**ked by these voluptuous airsofters that dawdle around these boards?

The same reason that a guy want his girlfriend to look 'nice' so she can instantly be eye-f**ked by any voluptuous passerbys on the street whenever they go out. ;)

The same reason that a guy want his girlfriend to look 'nice' so she can instantly be eye-f**ked by any voluptuous passerbys on the street whenever they go out. ;)

I do believe most men prefer to eye-f**k their own girlfriends..... hell, I get angry if anyone stares for too long

Ok I guess theres no problem with showing this picture.

Tho she looks kinda depressed.

Lets see more pictures of real girlfriends!

post-3699-1114836164_thumb.jpg