New JG G3 RIS

PynkPanthyr

Looks pretty good. I'm actually contemplating a G3/SG1 project for an Italian SF loadout (the gun is supposedly used by them) and this might form a good base. Does anyone know how the JG G3 is otherwise regarding build quality and internal parts? And are there any aftermarket metal G3 uppers avaliable?

Shame that people linking to the front page of airsoftnews is UTTERLY useless even as little as hours after the post is made <_<

RS to the rescue!! *Click for bigger pic*

tsras2.jpg

(Would have done it sooner but this topic doesn't interest me. :unsure: )

Lol. I wouldn't give too much hope for that. The person who posted about JG's upcoming metal versions of their guns have been so wrong about everything else he posted since then.
You mean like out of 10 times i told news maybe 2 or 3 was misinformation then your meaning = everything i say is a lie? why dont you stop spreading ###### about me...how about it? if you have something to say we can talk it on PMs or in MSN whatever you choose but please dont talk ###### about me, i surely promise i wont talk about you either.
do you think they will sell the ris on it own?

will it fit on a CA33E?

That was the question I was thinking of :D Oh I do hope they sell it separate the cost for the CA RIS is extortionate

I hope Vanderer can help me out with an answer

HK33 cocking tubes are shorter than G3 ones, so I don't think they'll fit.

Oh well if that is the case its not the end of the world. I was just trying to gauge it from looking at the pics

i ask and let you know :)

Cheers Vanderer :D

Archived