New JG G3 RIS

PynkPanthyr

Oh well if that is the case its not the end of the world. I was just trying to gauge it from looking at the pics

Cheers Vanderer :D

Need to wait till tomorrow, the factory rep is out on a business trip should come back tonight. After i catch them i let you know.
Need to wait till tomorrow, the factory rep is out on a business trip should come back tonight. After i catch them i let you know.

its all plastic gun but the rail will be on sale separately bit later on, they couldnt say the time yet hopefully soon, they looked like very busy this past week so i hope something new is cooking and come soon out :)

and why they wouldnt just make Metal versions first, i dont know whats the idea to make Plastic first and then convert to Metal later...

Again a very good question but I guess they have a very good reason. I guess its cheaper and quicker to make it plastic rather than metal at first. Then later on they go in and develop a metal version and then put it into production

I do apologise vanderer if im speaking a load of bull, you would be better qualified to know what the process entails

Archived