Stolen Gear

Sunny

I know this may not be the right way to get started on the forums but I need everyones help. My name is Greg Sundholm, I own Johnny's Hobbies in Albert Lea, MN. Last Sun 27 Apr, 2008 my shop was broken into and several airsoft items were stolen. The new store stock items (quantity is one)that were stolen include Kjworks Sig226, Sig229, and Colt M1911: KWA M11A1, and Colt M1911; and HFC Beretta 92, UTG L96 sniper rifle with scope, Echo1 Vector Arms all metal AK47 RIS, and Echo1 Vector Arms AK47 RIS side folder, all of these weapons are stock. From the custom area were a KJworks Colt M1911 with scope mount and reflex scope (old school ipsc style), and two custom M4's. One M4 was a Echo1 M4A1 with Echo short M203, Bravo 551 eotech copy, and Magpul 93 experimental stock. The other M4 was a Echo1 M4RIS with a Echo M203 short mounted to it. A customers Echo1 M14 EBR was also taken. The Rest of what was stolen was my personal gear. Classic Army M249 MKII with night vision scope mounted to top cover, Echo1 M249 Para, M16A4 with Marui M203, Modded M733 Commando (Marui unit with metal body installed, 4x carry handle scope, Marui SOCOM silencer and crane buttstock), then my pride and joy my SR-15 Sniper RIfle (Marui SR-16, Hurricane metal body, G&G silencer, King Arms PSG-1 style grip, 4-9x40 Red/Green Scope and rings, King Arms quick throw bipod adapter and short Harris bipod) Plus several broken gas blowback pistols from the workshop area. Obviously I am leaving out some key bits of info just in case if you know what I mean. There is a reward but also the police have the video survallience tapes as well. I am not a vengeful person If the guilty party steps up and becomes a man and walks the stuff back in to my shop I will not press charges as long as the items are returned in the same condition they left. I have been checking ebay I also have forwarded the info tot he Mower county and Austin authorities, as well as Steele County and Owatonna and Olmstead county and Rochester. I appreciate any help the number to the shop is 507-373-4751.

I know this may not be the right way to get started on the forums but I need everyones help. My name is Greg Sundholm, I own Johnny's Hobbies in Albert Lea, MN. Last Sun 27 Apr, 2008 my shop was broken into and several airsoft items were stolen.

The new store stock items (quantity is one)that were stolen include

Kjworks Sig226, Sig229, and Colt M1911

KWA M11A1, and Colt M1911

HFC Beretta 92, UTG L96 sniper rifle with scope

Echo1 Vector Arms all metal AK47 RISEcho1 Vector Arms AK47 RIS side folder

From the custom area were a:

KJworks Colt M1911 with scope mount and reflex scope (old school ipsc style),

One M4 was a Echo1 M4A1 with Echo short M203, Bravo 551 eotech copy, and Magpul 93 experimental stock.

The other M4 was a Echo1 M4RIS with a Echo M203 short mounted to it.

A customers Echo1 M14 EBR was also taken.

The Rest of what was stolen was my personal gear.

Classic Army M249 MKII with night vision scope mounted to top cover,

Echo1 M249 Para,

M16A4 with Marui M203,

Modded M733 Commando (Marui unit with metal body installed, 4x carry handle scope, Marui SOCOM silencer and crane buttstock), then my pride and joy my SR-15 Sniper RIfle (Marui SR-16, Hurricane metal body, G&G silencer, King Arms PSG-1 style grip, 4-9x40 Red/Green Scope and rings, King Arms quick throw bipod adapter and short Harris bipod)

Plus several broken gas blowback pistols from the workshop area. Obviously I am leaving out some key bits of info just in case if you know what I mean. There is a reward but also the police have the video survallience tapes as well. I am not a vengeful person If the guilty party steps up and becomes a man and walks the stuff back in to my shop I will not press charges as long as the items are returned in the same condition they left. I have been checking ebay I also have forwarded the info tot he Mower county and Austin authorities, as well as Steele County and Owatonna and Olmstead county and Rochester.

I appreciate any help the number to the shop is 507-373-4751.

Archived