Danish M84 loadout.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just in case anyone was wondering on the Ebay stuff, I bought a pair of genuine m84 trousers (and soon a jacket) for £20 from a seller named peelyscombats.

Just wanted to note I highly recommend him as a seller - recieved my package with 36 hours of payment, and highly recommend the product, as they are the real deal and new (2004 on label) condition.

Will post pics once the jacket arrives. :)

yes peelyacombats are a very good seller. my jacket arrived in a few days and the its brand new, not a scuff, tear or any signs of use.

and for a great price.

shame there are no desert uniforms available.

tacgear do replica ones but i cant bring myself to buy them as they are not genuine stuff.

yes peelyacombats are a very good seller. my jacket arrived in a few days and the its brand new, not a scuff, tear or any signs of use.

and for a great price.

shame there are no desert uniforms available.

tacgear do replica ones but i cant bring myself to buy them as they are not genuine stuff.

The guy i got the flack vest from at war and peace had loads of dessie gear, its a shame i couldnt afford it. Guess that will be top of my shopping list for next years show!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

I have what is a basic m84 load out together (will post pictures at weekend), but am finding it hard to find reference pictures on english sites, do any of you know any good danish sites / pictures with JGK reference pictures in particular.

Thanks,

Lewis

Nice set up. Where did you get the flak vest?

The flak vest is not for buying, it belongs to the Danish Army, and it is the only way of getting it, unfortunately.. But if you want something close to it you should search the website combat.net , they have a lot of platecarriers, light and heavy, in different sizes and shapes.

Lewis: It is very hard to find pictures of the JGK, or other danish special units. Google is the best shot, youtube perhaps. What information are you searching for specifik? Maybe i can help you.

Edited by Baagø
The flak vest is not for buying, it belongs to the Danish Army, and it is the only way of getting it, unfortunately.. But if you want something close to it you should search the website combat.net , they have a lot of platecarriers, light and heavy, in different sizes and shapes.

It doesnt seem that hard as about 2,3 of my guys have got surplus flak vests, its just a case of searching, they pop up on ebay every now and then. They dont include the plates obviously but my mate sold his on ebay recantly for about £20!

Edit: for you lazy souls go here on our team forum its got all the links that we have found usefull so far,

http://www.forums.airsofters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6158

Edited by 1st_shooter

Lewis: It is very hard to find pictures of the JGK, or other danish special units. Google is the best shot, youtube perhaps. What information are you searching for specifik? Maybe i can help you.

I think I've found all the easily available ones, and I'm not after my impression to be spot-on accurate.

What I can't seem to find is info on headwear - helmets? headsets? googles?

Thanks

Lewis

Lewis, try going through this gallery site:

http://haeren.smugmug.com/

BTW, this site is brilliant for reference pictures, thanks!

Edited by Lewis_Hodgson

Got a basic load out together, feel free to comment. Went for a JGK-esq look.

a03dfc42.jpg

Kit list:

ACM Black Balaclava

M84 issue smock

Tac-gear chest rig standard

Black duty belt

BlackHawk Serpa for P226

TM Sig Sauer P226

Triple MP5 magazine pouch

M84 issue combat trousers

G-tac OD nomex flight gloves

Black kneepads