Evike.com doesn’t answer on my mails!

STAACK

I think you might be out of luck. The only way to contact them is harass them over the phone and keep spamming your emails. That being said the more effective way is to go down to the store (which I do not think you can) and get ######. What you should do right now is make sure you do everything you can when its under the 14 day warranty. They might want you to pay for shipping and all though AND might return the gun in the same condition. If you paid with paypal I would go and try to get your money back WITHIN the 14 DAY PERIOD! After that you might be out of luck and the best thing you can do is contact the better business beau (BBB) and file a complaint.

why did you buy from evike? its like playing Russian roulette, you might get lucky at times but you will eventually bite the bullet.

I PMED you just in my post gets deleted

I think you might be out of luck. The only way to contact them is harass them over the phone and keep spamming your emails. That being said the more effective way is to go down to the store (which I do not think you can) and get ######. What you should do right now is make sure you do everything you can when its under the 14 day warranty. They might want you to pay for shipping and all though AND might return the gun in the same condition. If you paid with paypal I would go and try to get your money back WITHIN the 14 DAY PERIOD! After that you might be out of luck and the best thing you can do is contact the better business beau (BBB) and file a complaint.

why did you buy from evike? its like playing Russian roulette, you might get lucky at times but you will eventually bite the bullet.

I PMED you just in my post gets deleted

Normally I buy my parts in HongKong, because the price on parts is very high in Europe.

But they haven’t got the part I needed in stock, so I was looking after a American retailer, and Evike.com came up, as one of the first retailers whit this part. (I don’t know anything about American shop, but Evike.com looked to me, as a cheap and professional shop...)

I only needed the King Arms sling adaptor, but because of the dollars is so low, I thought I might just order an Eotech replica.

The total cost of the replica and sling adaptor and shipping was 275, 15$ USD, that I pay via. paypal.com

But when I received the sight, the reflection glass was broken: (It’s not a big part of the glass that is broken, but it’s still annoying, when you pay for a new scope)

Here is some picture, sorry for the bad quality:

img3764vz3.jpg

img3767ym2.jpg

img3768dv6.jpg

The other problem is, on the received INVOICE, the grand total is 50,80$.. That doesn’t make any since, when I pay 275,15 dollars. So I think they have shipped me the wrong replica.

This is the replica I ordered: http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-2...reen-Dot/Detail

I don’t know what to do…

Evike.com has a nasty habit of shipping customers similar looking models produced by different manufacturers. In this way, they can charge a higher price for their cheaper products. I wouldn't be surprised if they substituted a cheaper Eotech copy and sent you that one as opposed to the more expensive one you ordered.

That is totally speculative, however, and I would call/e-mail them until you get through. I'd ask to speak to a manager. If they continue to refuse you service you should call your credit card company and try to do a charge back to your card, or at least file a complaint. You can also do this, as mentioned aboved, through the Better Business Bureau.

Evike.com has a nasty habit of shipping customers similar looking models produced by different manufacturers. In this way, they can charge a higher price for their cheaper products. I wouldn't be surprised if they substituted a cheaper Eotech copy and sent you that one as opposed to the more expensive one you ordered.

That is totally speculative, however, and I would call/e-mail them until you get through. I'd ask to speak to a manager. If they continue to refuse you service you should call your credit card company and try to do a charge back to your card, or at least file a complaint. You can also do this, as mentioned aboved, through the Better Business Bureau.

I have send like 6 mails now, but they don't reply :o

I'dont know if i can get my money back, because is an international order.... but i will try, if they don't get back to me soon.

I got their attention when I filed a PayPal complaint and escalated it to a dispute the next day. Since you paid by PayPal, do that. Evike has notoriously *suitcasey* customer service - I called twice a day for two weeks and the phone was always 'busy.' No replies to e-mails, nothing.

And they marked the value down to get it by customs more easily - that alone is not indicative of any problems, and is fairly standard practice.

I got their attention when I filed a PayPal complaint and escalated it to a dispute the next day. Since you paid by PayPal, do that. Evike has notoriously *suitcasey* customer service - I called twice a day for two weeks and the phone was always 'busy.' No replies to e-mails, nothing.

And they marked the value down to get it by customs more easily - that alone is not indicative of any problems, and is fairly standard practice.

Where do you fill the complain? (do you have direkt link, I can't seem to find it)

Hyde: The only problem is, that i can't sue them, when i live in Europe :(

Now I got a standart mail from evike.com, they want me to do a Return Merchandise

Authorization, and ship the scope back to US.

I'dont know if I want to ship my scope back, if they just keep it, and never return a new scope or the money.

And they proberly send me the same replica, and not the one i orderd.... so whit shipping and every thing, i have pay the same amount as a real Eotech <_<

What do I do? Insist on getting my money back?

www.bbb.org

I do all my complaints through them

so far

2 complaints to date

all resolved through BBB.org with my money refunded.

But I am, not a american citizen.... can i still complain?

Evike.com will not refund any money, they only want me to ship it back, an wait for there RMA <_<

Can't you still demand money? I think you should give paypal some time, because your the CUSTOMER with options and keep pressing for a refund. As someone said above you can always sue them, how can you really lose? they sent you a faulty product.

I will give paypal some time, or else i just have to keep the sight.... its going to be more expensive to ship it back, then buy another replica <_<

In Europe, you can't just sue people... unfortunately :huh:

Escalate to a CLAIM, not a COMPLAINT. A CLAIM. There's a button to do so in PayPal. Remind them that it would be too expensive to ship, and ask for a partial refund (half the price, something like that). PayPal WILL award it to you, because Evike IS in the wrong.

Paypal.com can't do anything...

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User

Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It

does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods

received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue

a

refund.

Archived