Evike.com doesn’t answer on my mails!

STAACK

well tough luck... ESCALATE TO CLAIM AGAIN!!! KEEP HARASSING UNTIL THE DEATH!

edit: wait did you select "goods is not as described"? because I think you clicked the other one which was "not recieved goods" I think you should reclaim again.

I try, but I'am starting to loose all hope :(

• 2 weeks later...

Don't buy from them again.

I live 10min away from them, and try not to go there.

It is a total zoo there. You walk in, and it is like a bunch of

headless chickens. I've stood at the counter waiting forever

and no one asks "have you been helped yet"

The owner obviously hired a bunch of kids with no customer service experience.

Like pulling teeth to get money back.

Which has no power over evike.com, unless evike.com is a member of the BBB. Remember the BBB is not a government organization.

Actually, last time I checked, evike is a member of the BBB :huh:

I remember because they used to have a D rating and then they joined and got re-evaluated and it went up to a B.

umm, just call them.

i bought a bipod from them and it came slightly damaged. i called them right away, they issued me a RMA number, and said that they would ship a new one and reimburse me for shipping it back to them with the bag of bbs of my choice. ill update this thread with the result in a week or two after they get it and have a chance to send a new one.

umm, just call them.

i bought a bipod from them and it came slightly damaged. i called them right away, they issued me a RMA number, and said that they would ship a new one and reimburse me for shipping it back to them with the bag of bbs of my choice. ill update this thread with the result in a week or two after they get it and have a chance to send a new one.

That's funny. I tried to call them 20-30 times in the past and nobody has ever picked up. You can't even leave a message since their box is always full.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm.. I don't know abt you guys... but evike did reply my emails.

Though they didn't answer the question i asked.

Asked if i could get a refund for the pistol i ordered (which they have none in stock at that moment..)

Couple of days later, they replied the email stating the pistol has just been shipped out and gave me the tracking number...

my 2cents~

Lol, did any of you guys click the store link that the O.P. put in his 2nd post?

Here's what it said about an obviously cheap Chinese Eo-Tech 551 copy;

"...*Rare find collector's item, only 3 available."

Hmmmm.

NEVER BUY FROM THERE. EVER.

Ben.

Sorry for the double post...

As you know, J.G. recently released the Ika Zuchi; The ThunderMaul, a copy of the Posiedon kit we saw a few years ago, that has since been discontinued. It's basically a plastic J.G. M4, with a silver plastic body kit, and extremely short front end, designed to look like the Mid Range Battle Weapon from Ghost In The Shell, I believe.

Now, I clicked the link for that on the EVIKE webshop, just out of boredom. Here are a few choice tidbits from the description;

"This special edition IKA ZUCHI with the "STAR" logo is NOT like the other clones you can find. Here is how you can find out if you are buying an authentic besides looking for the STAR logo.

- By looking into the magazine well, you will see that the gearbox is the new reinforced "black" gearbox. Not the gray one."

Er-hrm...

"- The carrying handle is re-designed so you can fit a M4 scope rail in seconds and be ready for any standard picatinny optics, laser and attachments.

- The flash hider is redesigned with thread that will enable all 14mm negative mock silencers to be attached.

- Built in bungee sling adaptor. (Will cost you another $20 to install wtih someone else.)"

ER-HRM!! *Cough*

"It has always been the dream of Airsoft players to have something unique, powerful, accurate, and compact. This AEG will fulfill your dream and more. Besides that fact that it perform and look like a $1000 custom gun, it's futuristic look and all the built in feature will amaze everyone around the carrier."

ER-HRM!! *Cough* *Giggles*

"Adding a longer inner barrel and silencer will make it a great sniper rifle with the built in scope mount and sniper cheek pad."

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

Er-hrm... Seriously now...

These guys are hacks, and whoever writes the descriptions is a cad and a liar. Don't purchase from Evike.

Ben.

I had a very good response from Evike.

I ordered a saw mechbox.

Evike e-mailed me to tell me it was back ordered and did not know when it would arrive.

I replied to them requesting the order be cancelled and asked for a refund.

It was processed withing 24 hours.

pretty good service.

Sucks beacuse I still need a saw mech box but I can shop around some more

• 2 months later...

Just a little while ago I purchased an A&K m249 from evike, it came broken so I got an RMA # and all that and sent my gun back to them. They have had it for about a month and I keep trying to contact them but they refuse to answer my calls or emails. Im not too sure what to do about it, if anyone has any suggestions on getting there attention please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

It typically takes more than a month to get an RMAed gun back. It took about six weeks for my gun to be returned to me back in 2006.

The best thing you can do is be patient... and call them everyday multiple times. You can also e-mail them, but it a lot easier to click delete than to hang up on someone.

Anyway, the best thing you can do is just sit, wait, pester and never buy from them again.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys

I ordered twice at Evike.com. Fairly good comm(even if they don't answer to some questions...)On my last order I asked, few days before the shippment, a sample of their Matrix BB's, for test them and write a review on a French forum. A bit later I get a reply telling me that they would add the sample in the box. I received the box yesterday and Oh I'm surprised!!!(lol) no sample! just the ordered items... I sent them an email immediatly and still waiting on theyr reply...

• 4 weeks later...

Only order items from them that they don't offer in a cheaper form. If you order King Arms body pins for 12 dollars, and they sell "Matrix" body pins (Matrix is evike's rebranding of whatever cheap chinese ###### of the month they are trying to offer) for 9 dollars, they will ship you the Matrix ones.

Also, reviewing Matrix BBs from them would be pointless, since you don't what what mfg the BBs are from month to month.

Archived