Big Texas (Cgarring or Tex) Transaction Problem

Chubbmaster

Well I recently bought his WA 5" Infinity Gun from him. The package included, the replica, 2 mags, 2 1/2 cans of duster gas, and an adapter. Before payment everything was good until I sent him the payment. So basically the break down of the deal was 160 for the gun and mags; the extra 10 dollars was for the gas and adapter. We agreed on 100 dollars before hand and 70 dollars after shipping or I receive the package. I sent the 100 dollars.. and few hours later he said he wanted the other 70 dollars before he shipped. From then on the transaction went downhill. I did a little digging and called his old number I found and from what it appeared to be his landlord's number. I sent the 70 dollars and after he received it he went ape *beep* on me. He cussed me out and unanswered my messages. He did not even give me a delivery confirmation. However on Wednesday I caught him online on AIM so we talked about the transaction. Despite the language he used, he did mention that he did not ship the gas and adapter because the gas was illegal to ship. Again another failure on his part. I said I wanted a refund for the gas and adapter and he agreed. I also said by Friday and he also agreed to that. Up to this moment i have yet to hear from him or to receive a refund from him.

Cgarring i know your reading this because your a regular on this forum. If I do not receive any word from you or a refund from you I will go ahead and initiate a dispute on paypal and go for more than 10 dollars of what i am asking.

All proof and convo have been recorded. Private message took place on arniesairsoft forums, and will be provided if needed.

Archived