RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

Right then - having seen one too many threads with the words "RSOV question" or similar in the title, here's a place for everyone to ask those all important questions of the community before ordering from somewhere (or afterwards of course). So, if you want to ask about Gunner's shipping costs, or how long Ebaybanned takes to send stuff out, this is the thread for you. Knock yourselves out.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPS seems to be the way to go for shipping to Denmark, too. By far the fastest, most problem-free express shipping I have ever used.

Also since the danish postal service (whom EMS hands the parcel over to when it reaches the border) refuses to handle parcels with firearm-like goods, which includes airsoft guns.

Nothing then problems when using EMS to Belgium. UPS is the best you can get in my case...

Even regular Airmail is much better than EMS here in Belgium.

Last time I ordered from RSOV, I took regular airmail.

It arrived within 6 working days and surprisingly enough TNT brought it. :mellow:

no tax BTW. :D

UPS only takes them less than 50 hours to get it in front of my doorstep (it's a gate actually)

TNT works pretty well for Poland, as long as you're not trying to screw the Customs over. There's some paperwork involved, but they send you the forms via e-mail and you send the hardcopies back at TNT's expense.

Even regular Airmail is much better than EMS here in Belgium.

Last time I ordered from RSOV, I took regular airmail.

It arrived within 6 working days and surprisingly enough TNT brought it. :mellow:

no tax BTW. :D

UPS only takes them less than 50 hours to get it in front of my doorstep (it's a gate actually)

I have an outstanding order transported with EMS. It shipped april the 16th. It's still in hong kong!!!!

I have an outstanding order transported with EMS. It shipped april the 16th. It's still in hong kong!!!!

Eh, you might want to contact them, HK post or the web shop.

Eh, you might want to contact them, HK post or the web shop.

Already did!

Contacted some1 from speed post hong kong first. He told me to contact some1 in Belgium. The person i contacted in Belgium said the item was still in Hong Kong and that i should contact speed post in Hong Kong and not them.

Seeing that they wouldn't help me further i contacted the shop, they made an official request to investiagate the order. I have been waiting for news since last week.

*desperate*

TNT works pretty well for Poland, as long as you're not trying to screw the Customs over. There's some paperwork involved, but they send you the forms via e-mail and you send the hardcopies back at TNT's expense.

I avioid TNT due to the fact that a few year ago the stuff used to go via their Denmark Distribution Hub and the Danish outlaw all replica gun and basically destoryed anything coming through there going on to UK. Dont know if this is still the case, but ain't going to find out the hard and expensive way.

UPS always hit you will customs charges, so never use them.

EMS/Parcelfarce/Speedpost most reliable for me, and I know some of you hate PF with a vengence, so do I, especially when they add the admin fee for doing f*ck all on top of the customs charge. Something I have noticed with PF or Revenue & customs, they must have a database when they scan your post code cos, I will have a run of stuff that never get hit for charges then, everything get hit. Weird...

I nearly sh*t myself when my last shipment (full auto AEGs, no "F as fückenf" nonsense) landed in Frankfurt, Germany. Surprisingly, they came in intact - I don't know why that happened to you. This way or the other, Central Europe seems to get their shipments via Belgian hub.

I avioid TNT due to the fact that a few year ago the stuff used to go via their Denmark Distribution Hub and the Danish outlaw all replica gun and basically destoryed anything coming through there going on to UK. Dont know if this is still the case, but ain't going to find out the hard and expensive way.

UPS always hit you will customs charges, so never use them.

EMS/Parcelfarce/Speedpost most reliable for me, and I know some of you hate PF with a vengence, so do I, especially when they add the admin fee for doing f*ck all on top of the customs charge. Something I have noticed with PF or Revenue & customs, they must have a database when they scan your post code cos, I will have a run of stuff that never get hit for charges then, everything get hit. Weird...

You mean one got charged and then the rest from previously were charged?

Thats worrying...

Never use UPS ... ever.

EMS appears to be the best bet at the moment (for the UK anyway).

D

EMS???????????????????????

Are you mad???????????????????

Give Parcel-Farce an extra £13.50 to slow down my order and do a job they've already been paid and contracted to do by EMS????????????????????

I think not......

I use TNT, whose International Hub is in Liege, Belgium btw, yes there is a £12.50 charge, but they deliver your parcel two days after it leaves honk kong (I last used them less than a month ago), and bill you about three weeks later for the customs charges which helps spread the cost.

I had been using DHL, who only charge you £2.50 for the same service as TNT, but I have heard that they will no longer carry RIF's or anything gun-shaped.

Maybe someone could explain something to me about UPS and the way they tax things, as i'm unsure how they have arrived at the following amount..

£66 rifle

£23 pistol

+ Shipping

= £38.70 tax?

Came fast, sailed through customs etc, no word of a UKARA number (Just a declaration), from RSOV. Service seemed fine. Had good experience with UPS shipping camera stuff from HK too.

Edit: Read the thread.. So they're adding on £20 of 'Service charge'? WTF is that about? Haven't i already paid for the shipping?

Maybe someone could explain something to me about UPS and the way they tax things, as i'm unsure how they have arrived at the following amount..

£66 rifle

£23 pistol

+ Shipping

= £38.70 tax?

Came fast, sailed through customs etc, no word of a UKARA number (Just a declaration), from RSOV. Service seemed fine. Had good experience with UPS shipping camera stuff from HK too.

Edit: Read the thread.. So they're adding on £20 of 'Service charge'? WTF is that about? Haven't i already paid for the shipping?

Sounds about right. For an order of that size, I get billed somewhere between £30 and £50 in tax and service charge and all that. Those are the breaks! But still, the grand total is very low, extra charges or not.

I would like to order the beretta full metal centurion kit from boomarms. I was checking around there site and notice that they have other older airsoft model instock. Well I have inquired twice and they have never replied. I have also noticed that there site copyright has not been renewed since 2003. Has any one ordered from them recently?

Hey guy's, just ordered an eotech replica 552 from dragon red airsoft. Bought it via the paypal buy now button and paidaccordingly. I have a receipt for my payment and it took me back to the dragon red website after payment. I then noticed it was possible to register but only as a US customer...have any of you uk guy's ordered from them like i did? How long did it take etc? thanks-Hugh

Regarding Ebaybanned: if you've not heard anything about an order, use their website's "Contact us" feature. Just remember to provide the order number and when you placed it (I included the paypal transaction number as well).

I'd not heard anything about my first order with them and after 10 days decided to ask them about it. I received an email the next day with the tracking number and discovered that it had been shipped three days previous.

last time I checked (today), that order's still pending on their website, despite me having received it last saturday.

Hopefully my current order with them will turn up soon.

Archived